Bearcat Concept

Prefix270

That looks really great! Very unique and something that any high school would be glad to have. Wish my high school would have made something new instead of ripping off two universities at once...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Thanks, Clintau24

It's actually only a personal project. I could have phrased that better. I am toying with the idea of re-imaging all of the area high school visual identities.

That would be really cool. Would love to see what you come up with. If you're looking for a random school, try my alma matter of Hazel Green (AL) Trojans :)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Don't get me wrong, this is an excellent logo, especially for a high school. However, I feel that it's a bit too 'spiky' right now. It sort of reminds me of the TCU Horned Frogs logo.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Wow! Thanks for all the input, fellas.

I'm sensing that it's too spikey around the edges. Lol! I'll definately simplify that at some point.

As an alumni of this particular high school, I can say that they have always used a cracked-out image of an angry cat as a mascot. I used a bobcat for my guide.

Smoother lines will also make it closer to an actual bearcat (though I'm not sure if American schools that use bearcat logos look to actual bearcats for their branding anyway).

rATMcmK.png

Archived