Nike Football Realistic Template PSD - Based off of new Washington Uniforms

BucksFan5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the back template of washington nearly done. I just cant do it right now since i got shoulder surgery. And yes i will do a side view of the helmet when i add the back template.

you ever finish the adidas tech fit template

The quality of the picture is working with me. Ill try and find one that is more high quality.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

this template is great! thank you so much.

And i guess ill be the first person to request one, any way you could do these addidas ones? I would do it myself but i have tried on multiple other pics and i just cant. If you can, thanks so much!!

258845_10150340365468625_155034533624_10

wisconsin-badgers-rose-bowl-uniform-jers

I wish I would have seen this when it was posted. This is a template I created about 3 years ago.

updated_techfit_template_by_dmhtfld-d3z2

http://dmhtfld.deviantart.com/art/Updated-Techfit-Template-240321352?q=gallery%3Admhtfld%2F9101146&qo=25

this template is great! thank you so much.

And i guess ill be the first person to request one, any way you could do these addidas ones? I would do it myself but i have tried on multiple other pics and i just cant. If you can, thanks so much!!

I wish I would have seen this when it was posted. This is a template I created about 3 years ago.

http://dmhtfld.deviantart.com/art/Updated-Techfit-Template-240321352?q=gallery%3Admhtfld%2F9101146&qo=25

It's all good, I appreciate this man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love people joining the site just to ask for templates....

Instead of saying that, you could help him find the templates on the site.

Could I possibly get this template also somehow?

All .svg, .psd, and most other templates are in the *-*-*-*TEMPLATES*-*-*-* thread. All paint templates are in Paint Users Paradise 2.0 thread.

Archived