High School Redesigns

Jvelleu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of these are fantastic. However, I agree with GoNordiques. The fox logo is lacking the sleekness of a fox. It also looks like the tail is coming out of the middle of its back.

rATMcmK.png

Foxy too boxy.

Most of these are fantastic. However, I agree with GoNordiques. The fox logo is lacking the sleekness of a fox. It also looks like the tail is coming out of the middle of its back.

I may come back to it. It could definitely be slimmed out.

I really like the Admirals look! Are you done with your USFL concepts? I hope not...really enjoyed that thread.

Thanks and no, im just taking a little break from it. Ill be posting the Oakland Invaders soon.

The Mamaroneck Tigers "M" Logo is very similar to this logo concept that I've seen for UW-Milwaukee Panthers.

meh, im not worried about it, its a pretty obvious thing to do and I personally like mine better anyway.

These are all fantastic. I wish these could become realities because most real high school identities are so boring.

Since you're doing Westchester County schools, I'd be interested to see your take on Rye High School.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived