2014 NFL Draft Hats

FinalBeast

I wrote about it briefly on my blog because the New Era UK site had it, but have since taken it down. Essentially, all the caps will have that gray brim with the team-specific designs. The crown will match the team's primary color and the logo is on the front. Underbrim's color, if I remember correctly, will match the crown.

281308702163_1.jpg

CbF2kuC.jpg

10992813_3.jpg

10992861.jpg

Go A's!

So, basically the Cowboys, Raiders, Lions and Pats are the only teams that might look good (emphasis on might), while the rest look completely stupid and out of place?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

There will also be a snapback and a stretch-fit.

Snapback 950 will have a gray front panel with the team name sublimated pattern (like the bill of the 5950's). Primary color crown (minus the front panel) with secondary color bill.

Stretch-fit 3930 also has a gray front panel with the team name sublimated pattern. The rest of the crown is the primary color, as is the bill.

Now, the team New Era used on their sample graphic has gray as a secondary color, so it's kind of tough to tell how it will look for other teams.

Isn't the point of the hat to symbolize membership to the team? Why not use the actual sideline caps? The concept of a draft hat seems dumb, especially when it's conducted like this.

Now if they wanted to make their version of something like a spring training cap, I can understand, but this is not how you go about it...

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

I think the text glows in the dark - at least it does on this snapback that was posted on my Facebook feed (not my hat)

9ershat_zps2be2ff3d.jpg

I... won't be picking this one up. Holding out to see what the 2014 training camp 3930s look like.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived