Binghamton Senators Concept

VitorioArts

I agree with bringing the crest back a bit, the "slant" should stop flush with the eye slits. Also, the shield is entirely too small. In all honesty, you wouldn't be losing anything in your design if you make the shield large enough to cover the complete right side of your soldier. I am an avid fan of the Roman Empire, its history and the legionairre. The Roman shield runs from "shoulder to knee" so making it that big would be accurate and would, I think, add a bit of aggressiveness to your design. Then, as Brando said, throw a B or some other design related item on the shield to round it out. Now that I think about it, put a S on the shield since your soldier forms part of a B already. Another B would be redundant. Great start though, and a good color palette.

UniJ

something needs to go on the shield. On the bottom logo..how about putting the "B" on there..?

I agree with bringing the crest back a bit, the "slant" should stop flush with the eye slits. Also, the shield is entirely too small. In all honesty, you wouldn't be losing anything in your design if you make the shield large enough to cover the complete right side of your soldier. I am an avid fan of the Roman Empire, its history and the legionairre. The Roman shield runs from "shoulder to knee" so making it that big would be accurate and would, I think, add a bit of aggressiveness to your design. Then, as Brando said, throw a B or some other design related item on the shield to round it out. Now that I think about it, put a S on the shield since your soldier forms part of a B already. Another B would be redundant. Great start though, and a good color palette.

UniJ

What do you guys think?

BSenatorscopy_zpsacbf9942.jpg

Let's tone down the letters on the shield. They took my eyes right there immediately and was tough to get it away. Shields are usually embeveled with a raised design. Could you possibly add something like that? Make it more tone-on-tone? I think the red lettering just takes away from the rest of the design too much.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Let's tone down the letters on the shield. They took my eyes right there immediately and was tough to get it away. Shields are usually embeveled with a raised design. Could you possibly add something like that? Make it more tone-on-tone? I think the red lettering just takes away from the rest of the design too much.

You would like to see two-tone on just the shield or everywhere?

I much prefer this design in general over the current.

I like both the shield, probably the circular one but with a B on it instead. And fancy up the B a little bit more, still looks too modern.

I don't like the one with the big B in the background, but it would be interesting to see a Ottawa-esque roundel on the left half that reads "Binghamton"

Have you tried throwing in some of that Ottawa Senators design? the triangles or whatever they were? I would be afraid it is straying too far from its NHL counterpart.

Great job overall though.

Archived