Atlanta MLS concept

Prefix270

This is one great logo. You couldn't totally get me with your bearcats logo (too many edges in my opinion) but you definitely did with this one. Unique shape - that would do very good on a jersey. Would like to see some concepts of those as well. About the logo I haven't good any complaints.

Take care.

Daniel

That's awesome. Great use of the phoenix imagery without calling them the Phoenix (which would be odd because of some well-known city in Arizona).

Not too sure about the soccer ball/starburst shape at the top, but the empty space might look odd without it.

PJU85JF.png

I think it is a nice concept with the shield shape being a flame. It holds that soccer/football traditional shape but has a unique and solid concept. I like the name Rise Atlanta FC as it is a very active sounding name. Rise Up, Atlanta. Another possibility is Risen Atlanta FC.

Yes, definitely the first color scheme.

If it weren't for sky-blue being such an overused color in the MLS, I would've recommended using it as a minor tertiary color as well. However, this color scheme works perfect for the MLS.Great work, I would honestly be surprised if the real Atlanta crest is an improvement over that.

I like both, who says you can't have different coloured crest on different jerseys? The second one would go nice with an all black kit.

I'm still not sold on the "RISE" part of the logo but thats just me. But I guess it's better than "ATL"... ugh...

Archived