Most popular retro logo and colors ?

Rays

I think it´s the Kings Gretzky era "Chevy" logo, the logo along with the silver and black appears on tons of merchandise, and alot of folks are wearing it.

Kings were stupid to get rid of it, they tried to get some of the funk back when they dropped purple in their current unis, still not even close imo.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of those that have been posted, I'd say the Whalers, Mighty Ducks, Hornets, and Oilers are all popular.

The others (BiG Brewers, Chargers, and Creamsicle Bucs) are all well known, but "polarizing". A lot of love/hate.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Of those that have been posted, I'd say the Whalers, Mighty Ducks, Hornets, and Oilers are all popular.

The others (BiG Brewers, Chargers, and Creamsicle Bucs) are all well known, but "polarizing". A lot of love/hate.

The Brewers' throwback logo is "polarizing"? Maybe here on these boards, but I don't see that in the wider world.

Those Charger throwbacks are terrible. Just awful. The colors are all pale, giving it a completely washed-out look.

Hell, I'd take the stupid ball-in-glove before those.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Brewers' throwback logo is "polarizing"? Maybe here on these boards, but I don't see that in the wider world.

On these boards it certainly is...I guess that does not mean it is in the "world". I know a lot of BiG stuff is worn to games but I suspect some "normal" people think of it the same way some of us do...that it screams 70s/80s and should stay there an that it does not represent "Brewers" well.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived