(.AI) Nike Hockey Jersey Template - Illustrator file

MrWonka

So I decided to trace the Team Canada jersey and make it into a 2-D template for people to use. Basically if you want to use it feel free! If you do use it, tell me if there are any bugs or annoying things about the template that need to be fixed.

I'll also show a tested out version so you can see how a concept would look on it.

HERE IS THE TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?pejuonb3cqmay1n

aca3dc5c994aea1cee3ec087f2b75d87.png

ff2dbc9a0aa9b0f28325acf950044d57.png

a29dce9c91d3352b50aa17dff8a5af66.png

Very nice Wonka, I'll give it a try and let you know what bugs (if any) I find. Looks clean at first glance though!

I just think the templates I make are a little unorganized on Illustrator and I don't know if I'm just being hard on myself or if I don't know how to put together a template haha. Thank you, and let me know!

• 2 months later...

very very nice wonka! do you have also a template from your nike jersey like on this pic (view from above - url ) - I would need one to place our sponsors and design our new jersey .. we play hockey in Austria, where we have so much sponsors on our jerseys and they should be placed the right way :/

if you don't have one, maybe someone is able to make one? you would do me such a biiiiig favor - thank you guys!

very very nice wonka! do you have also a template from your nike jersey like on this pic (view from above - url ) - I would need one to place our sponsors and design our new jersey .. we play hockey in Austria, where we have so much sponsors on our jerseys and they should be placed the right way :/

if you don't have one, maybe someone is able to make one? you would do me such a biiiiig favor - thank you guys!

I'm a little confused. Partly because your link doesn't work for me.

Hey Wonka, do you have a Photoshop version of this? If you do, it would you kind enough to PM it to me?

Unfortunately no. However, once I find some free time (and you might have to remind me) I'd have no problem doing so!

Hey Wonka, do you have a Photoshop version of this? If you do, it would you kind enough to PM it to me?

Unfortunately no. However, once I find some free time (and you might have to remind me) I'd have no problem doing so!
Thanks so much!

That's what- She

I'm a little confused. Partly because your link doesn't work for me.

could you see the picture I posted yesterday? I would need your nike template in that kind of style or however I should call this :) so I can place the numbers, logos etc how the club wants it and the company which is producing the jerseys knows how it should be

• 2 weeks later...

Archived