Teams you like, but uniforms you hate

msubulldog

For me I have the Rangers when they wear white jerseys with the red cap. The preponderance of blue on the lettering doesn't blend well with the red cap. NFL-wise, I have the Titans' white jersey with navy pants. The lighter blue (Titan blue) on the jersey shoulders does not blend well with the darker navy of the jerseys.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm watching a game featuring two teams I'm mostly neutral about, I'll root for the team with (what I believe to be) better uniforms. Quirky but that's how I decide whether or not I like some teams. That being said, of all the teams in the major sports that I consider myself a fan of, the Heat's uniforms are the ones I'd change the most.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

St. Louis Rams. BRING BACK THE GOLD PANTS DAMMIT!

/shouting

I would also say the St. Louis Blues, but I don't absolutely hate their uniforms like I know the majority of the community does. The piping actually works for them and I love the way it extends down the pants.

The Sharks, with their overdependence on the black alt, the random splotches of orange in the set, and the removal of the tail stripes and yokes (while sill keeping front numbers). If they could just update the inaugural set, they'd have one of the best looks in the league.

Sharks17.png

Phoenix Suns.

They did a new design to end up with this bland look?

Arizona Diamondbacks.

Go back to the purple & turquoise. Red is just overdone, and the "D-backs" on the front of the uniforms are just awful.

Archived