European Soccer Concept Cup: France VOTING

raysox

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some truly great concepts here. Sorry if my C+C makes reading the votes more difficult.

1. Le Havre - I looked at the home kit before seeing the badge and reading all of the info and instantly knew what the theme was. "UNION" is clever.

2. Strasbourg - Great execution on the away shirt.

3. Bordeaux - Great incorporation of the city symbol and I just like the colour scheme.

4. Reims - Once again a great (unique) colour scheme and great execution.

5. Marseille 2 - Love the jersey stripe design and the third shirt having a navy officers feel to it.

Honorable mention for Marseille 1. Was tough to leave you out of the top 5. Great research but it was just a little busy where the sponsor logo meets the jersey stripes.

I wish I had spent more time creating an identity like the concepts I have voted for rather than wasting time messing about with my template. Lesson learnt.

Hey Marbles, that's what these little concept competitions are for. It lets you experiment with different templates and designs until you can get it to a point that you can use over and over again. Plus it's a good way to see what other concept artists are using. It doesn't mean you can't use what you learned from your Ligue 1 club and apply it to other ESCC clubs you have (club identity). Cheers mate!

So I recalculated the totals because Gooner said there might be a problem. But here is the final table from the France ESCC group!

1. FC Union des Le Harve - 83 points

2. SC Marseille - 71 points

3. La Seine - 56 points

-----------------------------------

4. OSC Paris - 47 points

-----------------------------------

5. Sporting Riviera - 45 points

6. AS Bordelais - 35 points

7. Reims Champagne-Ardenne - 34 points

8. Olimpek Nantes - 29 points

9. FC Rhone - 24 points

10. Stade Port Marseille - 15 points

11. Strasbourg Dynamo - 13 points

12. Aero Toulouse - 8 points

13. Vingt Arrondissements - 5 points

14.Vitesse Monaco - 5 points

15. Rennes - 5 points

16. Catalyuna FC - 5 points

So congrats to Jaffa, chrisCLEMENT, and JimmyN64 on moving through to the Champions League! Shmee moves on to the wild card show down, which will be the most points by a 4th place team.

Germany coming up soon!

Archived