Los Angeles Clippers: A New Era

Lights Out

With Sterling out and new owners coming in, in my opinion as a Clipper fan, now is the time to refresh the brand. With that in mind:

h5ggUCD.png

aSA1CUr.png

kOw2R1y.png

- San Diego-era colors

- Striping pattern based on the "LAC" nautical flags from their current powder blue shorts

- Same scripts and number font

- "LA" script secondary logo that has been used on some merchandise

The template comes from here, albeit modified a bit.

Thoughts?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Nice, I really love the Powder Blue/Burnt Orange/White color scheme for the Clips. Any chance we could get a better look at that striping pattern?

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Looks a little too much like the Thudner, even though I know that the Clippers had the colors first. You can still do great things with red, white, and blue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Looks a little too much like the Thudner, even though I know that the Clippers had the colors first. You can still do great things with red, white, and blue.

In my ideal NBA, OKC would be wearing either yellow/black or charcoal/volt anyway, so it wouldn't be an issue. B)

In fact, I just got an idea for a Thunder concept now that you mention it.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I love it. Great start, but still needs some tweaks. Maybe use silver for small outlines/accents but only on the logo/numbers/name?

I'm all for anything San Diego Clippers related, hope to see a modernized version of the old logo as well.

This is really good. It's not too far from the Sterling-look due to the cursive script and numbers, though.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived