Fixing The New York Football Giants

Djruggs

As a Giants fan, I have only a few gripes with our uniform set: the lack of white, TV numbers not being on the sleeves for the home jersey, and the lack of a throwback. Credit for the templates goes to Darth Brooks and Davidson.

k57CywT.png

md45SLX.png

zpesJ94.png

1Nwg8SF.png

xCJQ1Y4.png

SZhHx0l.png

Ckoypkw.png

hxJP5XP.png

Can't say I'm a fan.

I know they have some history with it, but having that many different pants seems highly unnecessary if they're all going to look so similar. Just go with the throwbacks but with split colors since they fit in with all three and don't tread too much on Bills territory. Also, don't look past adding some much needed blue into those red-heavy aways that have run their course.

Midway.png

what are you talking about kaz he put in a white facemask and white alt pants and put a white stripe on the helmet

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived