European Soccer Concept Cup: Germany VOTING

raysox

Well I figure that I'm not going to be voting just by myself, it's open to everyone. Plus, you can't vote for yourself. So why not just throw my hat into the ring?

Ok then that's perfectly fine. Do we only get one vote or 5? Might be a dumb question but I didn't see any details regarding that on the main thread except for how 1st place gets 5 point, 2nd gets 4, etc.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you rank the 5 you like the most. First place gets 5 points, 2nd gets 4, 3rd gets 3, 4th gets 2, and 5th gets 1. I'm going this because there are 16 teams and I'm sure there will be 5 worth getting votes. Pretty simple I think!

Ok that makes sense, I misunderstood. I thought we all picked our favourite of each Country, the top 5 of each would get points towards the grand total to see who was the best of the entire competition.

What you said makes a lot more sense!

Nope! Think of it as a concept, vote-based Champions League.

I have the spreadsheet for votes all set up so everyone can see their total and rank as the numbers are put in.

You know what?

board name- raysox

city- Hannover

team- 1. FC Hannover

colors- brown, red, sand

Board name: AndrewPF
City: Jena (Replacing Duisburg)
Name: 1.FC Jena
Colors: Green, Gold, Blue

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

So, here is a question: I'm pretty close to being done, just doing the usual tweaking and staring, but is there a template you'd like us to use? You said you want these concepts in one image, but what are the parameters you want us to work with? Just want to get a few more details so that I can button this thing up and send it out.

Dortmund is taking a bit longer than expected as I am revamping my layout again, will have it in before the deadline though.

Archived