European Soccer Concept Cup: Italy VOTING

raysox

Italy_zps3cd91816.png

Read about the poject here

Ciao, and welcome to the European Soccer Concept Cup. This time, the teams will be placed in Italy.

Your objective is to design a crest, and a minimum of 2 kits. The entire presentation will have to be on one image. You will send me that png to my PM box, or my email which is mtbuc@aol.com. The team locations are first come, first serve. So please, fill out this form below. But be careful! You may only have 3 teams in the 5 rounds of competition, so choose wisely.

Board Name
City
Team Name
Colors

I want to try to have different color combinations so be careful what you pick. You have 2 weeks to turn in a concept, and then we will vote in this thread, which I will get to later. The cities you may choose from are the following. Good luck, and happy designing!

Rome 1 - Chilton92

Rome 2 - Jake3.roo

Milan 1 - Shmee

Milan 2 - alexo

Naples - JimmyN64

Torino - MrWonka

Palmero - Jaffa

Genoa - raysox

Bologna - 1clkgtramg

Flourence - Naoned Pride

Bari - Eric Westhaver

Catania - Orange Crush

Verona - thebutkiker

Messina - Berlin Wall

Venice - davidmiller5

Parma - marble21

voting can be found here

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really jealous I wasn't quick enough for the others so I'll get in on this quick. I want to try something outside my norm for concepts.

Boardname: MrWonka
City: Torino

Team Name: Torino Empire
Colors: Navy, Vegas Gold, Black

5 red teams already.. Just to clarify, mine will most likely be Ferrari red shirt, black shorts, white socks. There is a small bit of black and white on the shirt itself. Hopefully they all manage to look different.

Archived