NBA hockey jerseys

72freebie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have very outside of the box designs. Nothing wrong, but some of these I think just look bad. Either with the colors you chose to use or the design in general.

On all of them the shoulder logo is wrong. Think of the sleeve going down, they need to be rotated 90 degrees in both direction so that it's going down the sleeve rather than facing us.

For the Knicks I think the home jersey looks nice, but the hem stripe is making an arch for what reason? I say leave it straight. Same goes for the alternate and away. On the away I'd take away the chest stripe. It's making the jersey seem bunched and you loose consistency. Sock stripes are very weird too. Just leave them straight.

Pelicans are...eh. I think the arm design has potential but I think you're missing a lot by no hem design. I say try and incorporate the sleeve design to the hem and you could have a complete jersey. Yokes seem pretty small too, I'd widen them.

I like the Timberwolves sleeve design, but I hate the underarm and side panel look. Take that right out. I'd incorporate the sleeve design to the hem and again, it could have a much better jersey. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the alternate logo.

The Bucks are decent, only huge problem I see is the alternate. I think that's too roller hockey and not proffesional.

The Heat are probably my favorite from the bunch besides the alternate. I think the gold prominent on it looks weird. I also think their actual primary would look much better. That runs into the problem of having a basketball on a hockey jersey but honestly ....I think when people do these series I think they should leave it as such. Like if the NBA did a summer hockey league we would know them as basketball teams playing hockey, and that's how I see it when people do these.

Memphis is very bunched up, especially the away jersey. Connecting a colored yoke with a sleeve always seems to be wrong. Especially with different colors.

I'd add TV numbers to every single one. Also adding a back to these.

I think you could do much better with a better template too. I feel this template is limiting what you can do. Working with a better template I think can help enhance the look in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived