NBA hockey jerseys

72freebie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bucks set is an example of poor color balance.

Take a look at your green and red jerseys. Those are two jerseys that uses a good amount of both red and green.

Before I move on I'll say this because it goes with a lot of your other jerseys. Your outline colors are very small. You'll need to thicken them up. In this case it's the white stripe on your green and red jersey. They are almost unnoticeable.

Back to the topic I'm talking about. Let's take a look at the white jersey now. This has to deal with how small the red stripe is. At first glance I don't see red on that jersey at all. And compared to the amount of red on the other two it doesn't look like the away jersey fits the set. Again, that's all fixed when you thicken the stripes. Also, maybe the logo could use a red outline.

Edit: forgot to mention. The front of your shoulder patches are fine but on the backs of the jersey they are upside down.

This would look much better than the Wizard man as a crest.

HTS-NBA-WAW-A2011-02.jpg

But that logo has a basketball in it and It would look weird If I just took the stripes out

The Wizard man has a ball in it (the moon), looks like you forgot that.

HTS-NBA-WAW-A2011-02.jpg

But that logo has a basketball in it and It would look weird If I just took the stripes out

The Wizard man has a ball in it (the moon), looks like you forgot that.[/quote

Yes but that is an easy fix

Why didn't you then?

HTS-NBA-WAW-A2011-02.jpg

The Wizard man has a ball in it (the moon), looks like you forgot that.[/quote

Yes but that is an easy fix

Why didn't you then?[/quote

I'm busy and I'll do it when I have time today

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

I think the lines that seperate the different colors are a bit too complex... I don't like the slants lines on the sleeves, or the lines on the bottom of the sweaters... They should be straight, with some exceptions like the nuggets... Other than that good job but I think they should be straight like the lakers or celtics redo

I guess I'm not seeing it. Some of these just seem a little too unimaginative. I guess the Nuggets is interesting even though it is just the Avalanche's old template and the Mavs is quite original. The Away Cavaliers is original as well, albeit a little unconventional.

Overall the presentation needs a slight bit of work. I suggest a possibly larger template so the images don't look so pixelated. Some Shoulder patches and numbers on the back would be nice. The logos are also a little too large.

As suggested, you may want to try actually doing some bigger edits to the logos themselves. The Hawks one could easily have the Panthers style broken stick in the claws. The clover by itself would be better for the Celtics. I would have used another Hornets logo as not many Hockey teams have words on their logo. The Round logos make good shoulder patches.

Also, the images look stretched out vertically on here. When I click on the image though, it goes to it's normal shape. Not too sure why that is happening.

I'm seeing the opposite now with the new template

Archived