JRDNVNS' Complete NFL Rebrand

JRDNVNS

This is a project I started working on a couple weeks ago. I planned on simply redesigning each team's logo, but instead I decided I would just go ahead and redesign each team's uniform as well. Some teams will obviously need more reworking than others, but I will be changing the logo for every NFL team. I will also be completely renaming the Washington Redskins. Each team will have the following:

A primary & secondary logo

A custom wordmark

Anywhere from 3-5 uniforms, with some having a throwback or fauxback,

I'll be doing it by division, and the AFC South is first up.

The first redesign is for the Tennessee Titans. I think the Titans have one of the most stale brands in the entire NFL. Since they've switched to the Titans nickname, their logo and uniform design have both been basically stagnant. This is probably the main reason why I started with them. So here's my take.

Primary Logo:

The primary logo is based on the mask/face of a warrior. Working under the "Titans" nickname, I think this was a good representation of the name. Although some may not like the personification of the Titan, I think it came out nice and I couldn't pass up the chance to incorporate the TT into the logo in the warrior's mask.

OhGm8gL.png

Secondary Logo:

The secondary logo is based on a shield, and it moves away from the personification of the primary logo. This is more prominent on the uniforms than the primary.

3JYz8m8.png

Wordmark:

YeonU8K.png

Uniforms:

To be honest, I think the Titans have some of the most stale and old uniforms in the NFL, and they're overdue for an update. I brought back a more true-to-history throwback from the Oilers era. As for the primary uniforms, I updated and simplified the look, and implemented the bevel from the word mark and logo for brand consistency.

nsFpDX2.png

C&C Appreciated

Next up: Indianapolis Colts

the swords in the logos need to be bigger and should be the center of the logo. Also, the numbers are too fat and there should be a navy blue jersey. You are on a good start tho. It just doesnt quite work. you should add the 3 stars back into the sword logo and CUT BACK ON THE RED! titans are Navy and columbia blue.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

overall more navy, less red. Sorry about my rant. As a titans fan from tennessee, it is hard to resist. I agree we should add some elements to our design. Titans could do much better

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

the swords in the logos need to be bigger and should be the center of the logo. Also, the numbers are too fat and there should be a navy blue jersey. You are on a good start tho. It just doesnt quite work. you should add the 3 stars back into the sword logo and CUT BACK ON THE RED! titans are Navy and columbia blue.

The swords within the shield logo?

I don't think I'm going to cut back on the red. That's kind of a preference thing, I chose to include a decent amount of red because it's fairly prominent in my branding for them. I wish they would incorporate more red into their uniforms considering it's included in their logo.

The swords within the shield logo?

I don't think I'm going to cut back on the red. That's kind of a preference thing, I chose to include a decent amount of red because it's fairly prominent in my branding for them. I wish they would incorporate more red into their uniforms considering it's included in their logo.

I think you put red in the wrong places. I think the front half of the collar red is a really a throw off. I think if you included it in the striping on the jersey and pants it would look better and look more unified. With it on the logo and collar it seems a little forced.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a project I started working on a couple weeks ago. I planned on simply redesigning each team's logo, but instead I decided I would just go ahead and redesign each team's uniform as well. Some teams will obviously need more reworking than others, but I will be changing the logo for every NFL team. I will also be completely renaming the Washington Redskins. Each team will have the following:

A primary & secondary logo

A custom wordmark

Anywhere from 3-5 uniforms, with some having a throwback or fauxback,

I'll be doing it by division, and the AFC South is first up.

The first redesign is for the Tennessee Titans. I think the Titans have one of the most stale brands in the entire NFL. Since they've switched to the Titans nickname, their logo and uniform design have both been basically stagnant. This is probably the main reason why I started with them. So here's my take.

Primary Logo:

The primary logo is based on the mask/face of a warrior. Working under the "Titans" nickname, I think this was a good representation of the name. Although some may not like the personification of the Titan, I think it came out nice and I couldn't pass up the chance to incorporate the TT into the logo in the warrior's mask.

OhGm8gL.png

Secondary Logo:

The secondary logo is based on a shield, and it moves away from the personification of the primary logo. This is more prominent on the uniforms than the primary.

3JYz8m8.png

Wordmark:

YeonU8K.png

Uniforms:

To be honest, I think the Titans have some of the most stale and old uniforms in the NFL, and they're overdue for an update. I brought back a more true-to-history throwback from the Oilers era. As for the primary uniforms, I updated and simplified the look, and implemented the bevel from the word mark and logo for brand consistency.

nsFpDX2.png

C&C Appreciated

Next up: Indianapolis Colts

I like the titans concept the only suggestion I would make is the flywire color, instead of the background area being red make only the wire red and change the background of the wire to something else so the red wire alone stands out. Other than that awesome design and color choice, it's something about the Oilers color scheme that always got to me and loved out of all the other ones. The complete primary logo should go on the helmet my last suggestion, I don't know if you noticed but you have some weird vertical lines on your socks, maybe from a conversion or upload

I'm intrigued by this thread. I think it could work very well, and I'm surprised I didn't see this when it was initially posted. The Titans aren't working for me. And maybe it's because I'm only 2 hours from Nashville being from Huntsville, Ala. and I'm pretty used to seeing the old logos. When I saw the primary logo, the first thing I thought of was not a Titan face/helmet. The design just didn't hit me like I would expect it too. I do on the other hand like the double T wordmark. That's something that can be built around.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm intrigued by this thread. I think it could work very well, and I'm surprised I didn't see this when it was initially posted. The Titans aren't working for me. And maybe it's because I'm only 2 hours from Nashville being from Huntsville, Ala. and I'm pretty used to seeing the old logos. When I saw the primary logo, the first thing I thought of was not a Titan face/helmet. The design just didn't hit me like I would expect it too. I do on the other hand like the double T wordmark. That's something that can be built around.

How do you think I could build around the Double T logo and feature it in a primary logo? The "Titans" nickname doesn't lend itself well to a specific design like "Colts" or "Jaguars," ya know?

How do you think I could build around the Double T logo and feature it in a primary logo? The "Titans" nickname doesn't lend itself well to a specific design like "Colts" or "Jaguars," ya know?

First of all, I think it needs to be more of a sword than two odd shapes on top of each other. I like the Double Ts in the wordmark, but not the Ts themselves. As for building off of that, that's a good question. There are a lot of people on here that could answer that better than I could.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived