OKC Outlaws! (vote!) - 2014 NFL Concept & Expansion Series

STL_ArchMadness

Trying to make this more interactive!  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ok boys, I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long, but luckily I have something for you

Here we go!

The Seattle Seahawks

Home:

14491xk.png

Away (with blue pants):

wbs900.png

Away (with white pants):

2ajpg1v.png

Alternate:

4sefzs.png

Shoulder Details:

25g73ur.png

Pants Details:

5ectpk.png

Helmet:

11lsvvk.png

Mechanical Details

Home:

1zdoei1.png'

Away:

2cicx2d.png

Alternate:

261nin5.png

Finally! And it looks pretty good I must say.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

• 2 weeks later...

ok boys, I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long, but luckily I have something for you

Here we go!

The Seattle Seahawks

Home:

14491xk.png

Away (with blue pants):

wbs900.png

Away (with white pants):

2ajpg1v.png

Alternate:

4sefzs.png

Shoulder Details:

25g73ur.png

Pants Details:

5ectpk.png

Helmet:

11lsvvk.png

Mechanical Details

Home:

1zdoei1.png'

Away:

2cicx2d.png

Alternate:

Love it but the kit is missing something.....oh I know, another bright green alternate, I'm not saying to take away the grey, maybe four base colors would be good, considering the Seahawks have such a nice color scheme, it would be a pity to leave one out

Sorry guys I have been really bad lately with getting on the site & posting. I just got my laptop back though & I'm going to step it up!

Seattle's teardrop on the shoulders were basically designed to house the Nike swoosh. Now it just looks forced with it cut in two.

thank you for the feedback, I understand what you're saying about the "teardrop" but thats just something I just kind of did while I was brainstorming

Not a fan of the Seahawks numbers. If you did 22 or 88, I don't think that would fit on the jersey. But I get what you were trying to do the 12th Man thing. The rest of the jersey looks good.

thanks for the feedback, I tried to use the official font for the Seahawks & i dont think it looks too bad. I think it could be shrunk a little but I don't think it's too bad

Finally! And it looks pretty good I must say.

thank you very much

Hey STL, Seahawks look pretty sharp!

Do you use Illustrator for your concepts? Any way I could get a blank copy of the gloves?

Thank you! I use GIMP, which I love, it's very nice for me. I've tried to use Illustrator but it's too hard for me to learn right now. I am not giving out the templates, sorry man

Love it but the kit is missing something.....oh I know, another bright green alternate, I'm not saying to take away the grey, maybe four base colors would be good, considering the Seahawks have such a nice color scheme, it would be a pity to leave one out

Thank you! I thought about adding a "green" jersey & i may when I go through & update the teams. I thought grey was a better alternate color for them I'm not sure why lol

I think the away with blue pants would look better with a white stripe instead of a gray stripe.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go!

The Seattle Seahawks

Home:

Away (with blue pants):

Away (with white pants):

Alternate:

Shoulder Details:

Pants Details:

Helmet:

Mechanical Details

Home:

'

Away:

Alternate:

(Images REMOVED)

Did you really have to quote the entire concept when we can see it ourselves just a few posts up? Sorry, but this is quickly turning into a pet peeve of mine here on the boards. Just seems unnecessary.

Anyway... I like the design and everything. I just feel there's too much green in the jerseys and not enough in the helmet, or vice versa.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

• 3 months later...

STL_ArchMadness, Birmingham HAD a professional football team, and it was in the now-defunct XFL: the Birmingham Thunderboltss. Put an NFL team in my hometown of Columbus and call it the Event Horizon. Or put one in Dayton and call it the Krytpon Factors.

He hasn't touched this series in five months, so he may well have dropped it. Bumping up the thread to tell him this doesn't really help him, and it knocks from the first page an active thread where the original poster could make use of advice.

rATMcmK.png

Archived