OKC Outlaws! (vote!) - 2014 NFL Concept & Expansion Series

STL_ArchMadness

Trying to make this more interactive!  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i noticed that earlier, thanks. I fixed it.

also, the combinations with the green pants are supposed to have grey socks. I was in a rush when i uploaded these and missed that. I am going to continue with another NFC East team next

Probably too late but living in Utah I can tell you that although Rails fits with the history of the state, it fits more with the northern part of the front in a place like Ogden. Relating to the fact that it is the Beehive state or its pioneer heritage would be better because it relates to a larger portion of the population.

Also, it may be better to call them "Utah" rather than SLC because that is a bit of a mouthful. Same goes for Albuquerque.

Probably too late but living in Utah I can tell you that although Rails fits with the history of the state, it fits more with the northern part of the front in a place like Ogden. Relating to the fact that it is the Beehive state or its pioneer heritage would be better because it relates to a larger portion of the population.

Also, it may be better to call them "Utah" rather than SLC because that is a bit of a mouthful. Same goes for Albuquerque.

thank you for your input! but yes i already made the logo for it. But the wordmark i made for them is "Utah Rails". I will probably do the same with New Mexico (Albuquerque) too

Ok so finally, here is the first concept: The Philadelphia Eagles

I brought back the Kelly green! besides that, i added a grey facemask to the helmet. I'm keeping the color scheme at white, green, and grey. 2 stripes on the shoulders and pants to keep it simple, yet modern.

The teams 6 uniform options they submitted to the league are:

- Green on grey

- Green on white

- White on green

- White on white

- Grey on green

- Grey on grey

Home:

2zelbf5.png

Away:

17d15v.png

Alternate:

ad2sg.png

Shoulder striping:

rw2b86.png

Pants details:

2uqg36a.jpg

Helmet:

2114ght.jpg

Mechanical Details:

Home (with grey pants)

28su5gz.jpg

(home with white pants)

3359i5e.jpg

123wg05.jpg

2s1m87r.jpg

Someone send this to Philly!!!

As a philly fan, I usually hate the concepts with kelly green,

BUT YOU MADE IT AWESOME!!!!!

tinysig.jpg

Thanks for all the great feedback on Philly,

here is a sneak peak at Washington

Yes, a new primary is here. I don't have a preference on whether the Skin's change their name or not, but it will happen eventually. So this is my attempt. You will see the full set tomorrow. But i want you guys to tell me which is your favorite of these 3 logos. Keep in mind the maroon/burgundy helmet it will be on!

some minor changes i made were:

- eliminated black

- changed the paint on the feathers

- modernized the top of the feathers

please vote for option 1,2, or 3

14bjcxd.png

noczet.png

2q8qypy.png

I'm split between 1 and 2. The maroon on maroon should be avoided. I'd like to see the yellow for some more color, but I think the white works as well...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

ok thank you all for your votes. But for Albuquerque, "Nightwings" and "Javs" are tied at 13 votes. the vote will end when one gets more votes

Just voted for Javs, but I would suggest calling them the Javelinas and let the Javs nickaname come naturally. I just think on paper people would read it with a hard J and be confused. Cool nickname though.

Philadelphia looks very nice.

For Washington, I definitely like option 2 the best. However, it's bothering me that it's almost a perfect circle but not quite.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived