custom concept alt ncaa helmets

laray3

Just for you syracuse is up next,

For syracuse i made two as well, im not sure how i like these but i wasnt sure what else i could do with them for an alt besides just changing colors so here they are

syracuse_zpse17c7878.jpg

syracusematteblue_zpse3d3acc3.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

louisville is next i made two for them

first one is a candy apple red one 2nd one is a black one

lousivillecandyapple_zpscd8b2634.jpg

lousivilleblack_zpsd3987151.jpg

nc state is next

i didnt really know what else to do for them they already have a red and white helmet so i followed the trend and gave em a chrome helmet to excite the recruits

ncstatechrome_zpsf5b36b9a.jpg

virginia

i kept it simple with virginia onlt changing some striping and facemask color

virginiasemichrome_zps844cafcf.jpg

pitt

went with a throwback for pitt

pittthrowback_zps55a768d5.jpg

north carolina

went with a black logo on the side of the helmet and black strip and black facemask

northcarolina_zpsbbcfd00e.jpg

miami

went with an orange chrome helmet for miami with a chrome logo and the hurricane logo faded behind the U logo

miamiorangechrome_zps5a583b93.jpg

duke

went with a matte black helmet and blue facemask and stripe and the d logo with the devil in the d

dukeflatblack_zps9ed34a58.jpg

wake forest

super gloss black helmet with the oversized logo on bloth sides

wakeforestsemichrome_zps4190c119.jpg

These are fairly well done. One thing that would improve your presentation would be if you bulge the logos to make the helmets appear 3D. The logos don't wrap around the helmet in a realistic way; this is especially noticeable on the giant logo helmets (especially Virginia Tech).

award%20sig.png

These are fairly well done. One thing that would improve your presentation would be if you bulge the logos to make the helmets appear 3D. The logos don't wrap around the helmet in a realistic way; this is especially noticeable on the giant logo helmets (especially Virginia Tech).

Seconded, I think Davidson had showed how to do this in the 3d helmet tutorial. I think it had something to do with vector smart objects in Photoshop. I learned how to do it at one time but I would have to look it up again to do it now. It would vastly improve the realistic feel of this template. Great work other than that.

Archived