NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't get the hate for the Jags unis. Yes, the helmet gets the amount of hate it deserves, but the jerseys and pants are fairly decent.

Tampa however, is just downright terrible. Literally nothing looks good.

How can you say that when, from neck to toe, the design elements are very similar?

They had the look first and Tampa Bay messed it up with the # font the Jags messed it up with the helmets.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I'm a Jags fan and don't really care for the new uniforms. I mean, they're decent, and like I've said many times before, they wouldn't be so awful for a brand new team. What makes them worse is that Jacksonville had great uniforms to begin with and two separate rebrands ruined their look. Now, the helmet is awful. Solid colors people, please!

Tampa looks as awful as possible. The jerseys aren't bad...then there's the numbers. The helmet is alright...then there's the painted stripes down the middle. The up-side-down pant stripes just are stupid and looked even worse tonight with the red-topped socks.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

DgjIDtD.jpg

I thought we had already found all the ways this uniform could look bad, but apparently we were wrong. The glow on the numbers looks like schist.

And to accompany the awful jerseys, 3 points? I don't really care if it's a preseason game. Three :censored: ing points midway through the 3rd?! Look at that :censored: ing score. That's just pathetic.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Why does Jacksonville keep getting a pass from neck to toe?

I seriously don't understand wtf the point is of the angular/shiny shapes on the shoulders, together with the fill-tool cap sleeves. The numbers are overly designed to the point that they should've just gone with a standard block font, and the color blocking isn't very friendly to the eyes either. It seems as though people are trying to find some sort of silver lining because of those :censored:ty helmets.

Midway.png

Archived