NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey mafiaman,

See any midgets? ??

But honestly is Seattle's jersey really that "outside the box" aside from maybe the neon green accents...which goes pretty well with their other colors.

Midgets? In Dickinson? Not sure...there may have been one or two at Players. Probably a Titan as well.

I actually don't mind the Seahawk scheme...except when they go blue monochrome. My favorite look of theirs might be the white jersey with grey pants.

Kevin-Kolb-Throwback2.jpg

This look is sooooooooo much better than what the Black Eagles wore last night.

I wonder if the black pants are due to Nike not even being able to make green pants,let alone jerseys.

I hope we don't see black pants with the white jerseys.

They weren't horrible, though the leotard effect was bad. The stripijg was a little awkward though - should have been thick charcoal in front, thin white, black in back (or reverse - the white shouldn't have been the dominant stripe.)

Overall better than I expected, but I'd rather them have neither black tops or bottoms.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Seahawks best look is all grey, all white, and monochrome blue. Thy should never even try to interchange the pants with a different colored jersey. Always throws off the balance of the whole set. The one change would be the socks with the blue pants, but I'm not really sure what your options really are in that aspect.

The Seahawks best look is all grey, all white, and monochrome blue. Thy should never even try to interchange the pants with a different colored jersey. Always throws off the balance of the whole set. The one change would be the socks with the blue pants, but I'm not really sure what your options really are in that aspect.

The color balance is off regardless. That's the main problem with that uniform. The helmet is navy/gray/white with a tiny amount of green. The home jersey is navy/gray/green with no white at all. The road jersey is white/navy/ a small amount of green with no gray at all. The gray jersey has no white (and is basically an ugly mess). The navy pants are navy/green with no white or gray. The gray pants are gray/navy with no white or green. The white pants are white/navy with no gray or green. Basically, the helmet is the sole piece of the set where all four colors are represented, and even there the color balance sucks because the most important secondary color, green, is just a tiny dot on the eyeball.

I strongly disagree with you that the monochrome looks are the best for them. To me, the best Seahawk combos (and it's not even close) are navy jerseys over gray pants, white jerseys over gray pants, and gray jerseys out back in a dumpster. But even if you were right, that's still a big problem. Any time you can say the monochrome version of a uniform is the best, then that uniforms needs changing.

I keep forgetting how big these collars are.wX9awMkh.jpg

Also, this may have been asked and answered many times already, but why could they make green replica jerseys but not the actual on field ones?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

The color balance is off regardless. That's the main problem with that uniform. The helmet is navy/gray/white with a tiny amount of green. The home jersey is navy/gray/green with no white at all. The road jersey is white/navy/ a small amount of green with no gray at all. The gray jersey has no white (and is basically an ugly mess). The navy pants are navy/green with no white or gray. The gray pants are gray/navy with no white or green. The white pants are white/navy with no gray or green. Basically, the helmet is the sole piece of the set where all four colors are represented, and even there the color balance sucks because the most important secondary color, green, is just a tiny dot on the eyeball.

I strongly disagree with you that the monochrome looks are the best for them. To me, the best Seahawk combos (and it's not even close) are navy jerseys over gray pants, white jerseys over gray pants, and gray jerseys out back in a dumpster. But even if you were right, that's still a big problem. Any time you can say the monochrome version of a uniform is the best, then that uniforms needs changing.

So the monochrome looks the colors don't balance. But you "strongly feel" that your combos you like balance the colors better? The helmet is essentially blue. The combos you choose do not in any way balance the colors more.....white jersey, gray pants, blue helmet great combo? You have to be kidding me...

I keep forgetting how big these collars are.wX9awMkh.jpg

Also, this may have been asked and answered many times already, but why could they make green replica jerseys but not the actual on field ones?

Different materials are used for the replica jerseys.

The shinyness is gone, which I guess is good. But the collars look awful. But then again, I don't know what I was expecting..

So the monochrome looks the colors don't balance. But you "strongly feel" that your combos you like balance the colors better? The helmet is essentially blue. The combos you choose do not in any way balance the colors more.....white jersey, gray pants, blue helmet great combo? You have to be kidding me...

Um, nope... not "kidding" you.

If you'd take the time to read what I'd wrote, you'd see that I said the colors don't balance on any single piece. I went through every piece of the uniform and explained why (regardless of the combination chosen) the colors will be out of balance.

I never said the colors balance better in the combos I prefer... the color balance is still off as a fault in the design. I simply said the Seahawks look better in navy or white over gray. Because the monochrome uniforms suck.

Um, nope... not "kidding" you.

If you'd take the time to read what I'd wrote, you'd see that I said the colors don't balance on any single piece. I went through every piece of the uniform and explained why (regardless of the combination chosen) the colors will be out of balance.

I never said the colors balance better in the combos I prefer... the color balance is still off as a fault in the design. I simply said the Seahawks look better in navy or white over gray. Because the monochrome uniforms suck.

You're welcome to your opinion. Don't have to act like your opinion is absolutely correct. Being that i can read and write...i did indeed read what you had to say. You like the Vikings I see so I know life can be hard and very frustrating.

Archived