NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

Of course you don't cite reddit. You just simply introduce a rumor you heard on reddit without providing the source. I know how you play the game.

I don't do that either. If you believe so strongly I do, care to provide some proof? I'll be waiting but I won't hold my breath.
If you don't, why are you so hellbent on defending it as a source?

I just think it's amusing how vilified it is when it's a pretty harmless website.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there was that Broncos helmet you posted that just used the Pistons' 90s logo. Wasn't that from Reddit?

Anyway Reddit's problem is that any schmuck can post anything they want. So any legit leaks are drowned out by idiots saying "the Cowboys are getting chromed helmets! My source is my own imagination!"

That and /pol/ is a damn cesspool.

The source of all the Reddit rumors (Browns going gray and orange, Broncos going gray and orange) has been discredited. He promised everyone the Cowboys would switch to chrome this year. That clearly isn't happening. My belief is that he makes it all up.

Stop talking about his rumors as if they are anything more than pure fiction.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an article from Bleacher Report regarding the possible team name change for the Redskins. There's some concept work you may have seen here on CCSLC included; notably from Brandon Moore.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2101396-potential-new-names-for-the-washington-redskins

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Of course you don't cite reddit. You just simply introduce a rumor you heard on reddit without providing the source. I know how you play the game.

I don't do that either. If you believe so strongly I do, care to provide some proof? I'll be waiting but I won't hold my breath.
If you don't, why are you so hellbent on defending it as a source?

I just think it's amusing how vilified it is when it's a pretty harmless website.

It's "vilified" when it produces content that is racist, sexist or otherwise worthy of vilification. Or it's just inaccurate, as in this case.

Warriors would be such a terrible, generic name.

A lot of NFL team names are surprisingly generic. Falcons, Cardinals, Giants, Lions, Eagles, Cowboys (to name a few) are shared either across another pro sport or at the college level.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I can see the Patriots rebranding after Tom Brady retires, I actually hope they do.

I believe the flying Elvis logo will be around for several years to come. The uniforms might change, but I don't see Kraft ever going back to the throwback design moving forward.

spacer.png

Archived