New Cricket Wireless logo

Gary

The old logo had more character.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

• 4 weeks later...

Like the old font better, but the new K better.

Related note: I use cricket and can't really understand why anyone wouldn't. $36 a month everything unlimited. Never changes.

I've previously been with Verizon, At&t, T-Mobile, and Sprint. This is the only phone service I've been happy with.

Though if you live out in the woods, or travel a lot, I can see where it'd become a bit troublesome.

Related note: I use cricket and can't really understand why anyone wouldn't. $36 a month everything unlimited. Never changes.

I've previously been with Verizon, At&t, T-Mobile, and Sprint. This is the only phone service I've been happy with.

Though if you live out in the woods, or travel a lot, I can see where it'd become a bit troublesome.

Cricket thanks you for the free advertisement.

• 1 month later...

Cricket thanks you for the free advertisement.

... I thank them for their services.

Archived