RedmondOrbit's NFL Redesign - Take Two (26/32 - Cardinals added)

RO_

I've been leaning towards the navy sleeved away jersey, too. I tried the triple orange stripes on a white sleeve as well, it looked too plain to me.

I've got some more updates. I believe it was Wonka who said my Jags set looked a little boring; the more I looked at it, the more I agreed with that. So here are my updated Jags unis, it still has a similar feel to my previous one, but with a sharper, more modern look to it.

kzyHnGv.jpg

0lVmSom.jpg

8AP6wU0.jpg

I also made very minor changes to the Vikings and Cowboys, nothing really worth showing off here. They're posted on my imgur if you want to check them out.

How does this new Jags set look? Still looking for more feedback on the Jets and Bears, thanks for looking!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the stripes mimicking the number font. I never liked the badge being on the hip in the first place, but I feel like the new pant's stripe is built to house it, similar to the Seahawks Nike teardrop. The biggest thing is teal pants need to be dropped. Those will never work. And I hope teal over black would look better than it did with the original design.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I like the new Jaguars striping a lot. The only thing I see is that the stripes on the black jersey and pants and the teal jersey and pants are inconsistent. The stripes for the black jersey are gold and black while the pants stripes are gold and white, and the stripes for the black jersey are gold and teal while the pants stripes are gold and white.

I like the new Jaguars striping a lot. The only thing I see is that the stripes on the black jersey and pants and the teal jersey and pants are inconsistent. The stripes for the black jersey are gold and black while the pants stripes are gold and white, and the stripes for the black jersey are gold and teal while the pants stripes are gold and white.

Yeah, that's been bothering me since I posted this update, so I have some more options. I still can't decide which one I prefer.

Option 1: No changes except to make the pant striping consistent with the jerseys.

DGTrZZE.jpg

Option 2: Same as number 1, except the stripes are narrower so that they aren't touching the main pant color.

3vn6M5c.jpg

Option 3: Dropped the thick stripe.

AONBu3h.jpg

I like option 3 without the contrasting middle stripe.

That's the one I've been leaning towards as well.

While I wait on some more feedback, here's a small update to the Jets. Fattened up that jet stream on the jerseys a little more.

zazKffX.jpg

4n48yhc.jpg

Earlier this evening I finished the Titans. My changes:

-The T-shaped sword logo is now the primary.

-Dropped red entirely from their color scheme; their colors are now strictly Titans blue and navy. I know they don't use it in their current unis anyway but I got rid of it in the logo as well.

-Titans blue jersey/white pants is the primary home uniform.

-Sleeves now feature a design similar to Florida State's with a Greek-inspired pattern.

-The helmet and pant stripes fan out slightly as they travel downwards to represent Greek columns. Most examples of Greek architecture I referenced featured this shape rather than a straight cylinder.

Home:

8E1Wz3w.jpg

Away:

VYBhbGg.jpg

Alt:

n97AlFc.jpg

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated, and thanks for looking!

I like the Titans, though I feel like you should pick one out of the three Greek patterns (I'd go with the middle one), enlarge it, and use that.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

I think you do some cool and creative stuff. This Titans jersey just screams "Detroit Lions" at me. I would be interested to see what putting red back into the scheme would look like. Or changing the alt primary from navy to red.

I like the Titans, though I feel like you should pick one out of the three Greek patterns (I'd go with the middle one), enlarge it, and use that.

I may try that. If I am to go with just one of the patterns it will be the middle one. Anyone notice the T in there?

I think you do some cool and creative stuff. This Titans jersey just screams "Detroit Lions" at me. I would be interested to see what putting red back into the scheme would look like. Or changing the alt primary from navy to red.

red is needed to make things pop here

I tried a lot of different color schemes - the double blue with red, double blue with silver, double blue with red and silver... Rather than making it pop, red just muddled things up. That was before I settled on this design, so I may try this look with some red.

By the way, those Jaguars uniforms should be used tomorrow, and would be the best they've ever had.

Hey thanks a lot! Glad you're liking these. And thanks everyone for the feedback, it gives me some ideas.

Archived