RedmondOrbit's NFL Redesign - Take Two (26/32 - Cardinals added)

RO_

Chiefs: I really like it. It gives the look some personality, but it's similar enough to their current look that you immediately can tell it's the Chiefs.

Titans: Not a fan of the copper. I feel that a color like that needs to be used in moderation a little more. It's just too much.

Lions: I like it a lot. The wider helmet stripe looks a lot better, and I'm a fan of the sleeve design.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prefer the first Niners' concept, but I think the sleeve stripes are a little low. The Chiefs are just OMG wow. Perfection.

Thanks! For the first Niners concept, I wanted to place them low similar to Illinois' new unis. Though I think eliminating the black stripe and making the cuffs black might be the way to go.

I got bored today and messed around with updating my Titans concept. I remember seeing someone's NFL redesign thread a while back where he changed their color scheme to copper and black. While I think that'd be too close to the Jags, I think copper would be a really unique color for an NFL team, so here's my take:

-Color scheme is now Titan blue and copper, with navy as an accent color.

-Shiny copper helmet, Titan blue grill - kind of reminds me of the old Arizona Rattlers helmet.

-Copper, white, and Titan blue pants

-Copper alt jersey

-I also removed all of the Greek patterning from my previous concept.

My original Titan concept:

C0jjgwB.jpg

Titans ver. 2:

ktskIah.jpg

jX1tYbY.jpg

FQyFlhu.jpg

How is this? Let me know which one you guys prefer.

honestly silver would look a lot better than copper but that would make them a lions clone..i think another color that could work is red or maybe go back to the old oilers color scheme and see how that looks. I like the direction of most of these concepts besides the final 49ers one posted with the bold gold numbers

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I think you had something going with the Greek-inspired sleeves...unique, and not borrowing from another era/franchise. I think with the Oilers set above you've swung to the other side; I think somewhere in between is your sweet spot for the Titans. :)

I like the Oilers inspired uniforms. And to go along with what woody86 said, I don't hate the Greek pattern as much as I initially did. I think it would look cool sublimated and not so "in your face" like the new FSU uniforms.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Thanks guys, I plan on posting another Titans update combining elements of my original set with the newest one, but I knocked out the Cardinals today so I thought I'd post them. Simplified their look, putting sublimated patterns on the sleeves and pant stripes.

wMBuI0B.jpg

1bDOhxz.jpg

7j0ooNp.jpg

Archived