Wonder where the NY Rangers will place the Cup patch

Rays

Yeah, I don't think the Stanley Cup logo goes on the shoulder. My guess is they put it on the left side of the jersey and have it awkward/cluttered there for the alternate captains.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Yeah, I don't think the Stanley Cup logo goes on the shoulder. My guess is they put it on the left side of the jersey and have it awkward/cluttered there for the alternate captains.

Holy :censored:, you really think so ?

Also have to say the 90´s patches were beautiful, had an real old school feel to them.........the one they wear now are a bit too modern and cold, imo

It wasn't so cluttered for the 2008 and 2009 Red Wings captains, It looked a little weird having the C and A right up against the patch, I could see the Rangers putting it on the left side of the front (from the players perspective), but it'll more than likely, based on some jerseys that are already for sale on eBay, put it on the left shoulder where a normal shoulder patch would go.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Eh, the patch isn't really working for me on the Rangers' shoulders. It looks really bad on Lundqvist's bigger jersey.

very_large_495677341_10.jpg

very_large_450079926_10.jpg

very_large_495661395_10.jpg

very_large_450079426_10.jpg

very_large_495678765_10.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived