Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

The new Milwaukee Bucks owners Wes Edens and Marc Lasry had a meet-and-greet with fans at a Milwaukee sports bar on Thursday night to watch the Thunder, Spurs game and also gave fans the opportunity to ask questions to the new owners. On Friday I was listening to the Bill Michaels Show (Wisconsin state-wide sports radio show) and he had a caller who went to the meet-and-greet. The caller asked one of the new owners if he like the current Bucks colors and if he would ever change them. The new owner said he didn't like the current colors (green, red) and is thinking about changing them (didn't say what colors they would switch to or say anything about a logo change). The new owner said the the process to change colors would take about a year. Bill asked his listeners what colors they would change them to. Some said go back to purple, some said hunters green with blaze orange, some said camo colors (green, brown), and someone said tan/gold and black (similar to the Saints).

I know this isn't official or even reported from a "reliable" source but I thought was interesting. Give your idea for their colors if you think you got a better idea.

If you want to listen to the caller on the show here's a link of the podcast (start at 21:50): http://media.billmichaelssports.com/a/92599284/05-30-14-friday-hour-3.htm

More on the meet-and-greet: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/new-milwaukee-bucks-owners-thank-fans-at-meet-and-greet-b99280394z1-261195221.html

Update(5/30/2014): From Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel (http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/261291881.html)

Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry said Friday in a radio interview that he and co-owner Wesley Edens are strongly considering a change in the team's traditional jersey colors of red and green.

Lasry did not say what a new color scheme would be but said, "We're definitely looking at doing that (making a change). It does need a little bit of help."

Lasry also said in the 1250 WSSP interview that he is upset there is not more Bucks gear available around the city.

"The thing that pisses me off is there's no gear," he said. "I wanted to get stuff for friends back home (in New York). I went yesterday to the Bradley Center to get gear.

"There are a lot of things we need to do. You're going to see a whole bunch of changes."

Update (3/30/2015):

iqlq2r.jpg

WED 4/1/2015 Halftime vs Chicago Bulls

Looks like Wed will answer questions regarding Bucks' color speculation. Sidenote: orange teaser had nothing to do w/arena or sponsorship.

— Frank Madden (@brewhoop) March 30, 2015

Update (4/1/2015): Orange was April Fools' Day joke

Update (4/8/2015): New Milwaukee Bucks Arena Renderings By Populous

ARENA_DEVELOPMENT_AERIAL_VIEW.jpg

ARENA_DEVELOPMENT_PLAZA_VIEW.jpg

ARENA_DEVELOPMENT_LIVE_BLOCK_VIEW.jpg

Update (4/13/2015): New Logos Unveiled

https://youtu.be/CjZBIal22Po

CCgxZN2WMAAxqtb.jpg

CCgxpEeWIAA8o_a.jpg

CCgyOpWXIAA0l1V.jpg

5-type2015-04-03-19-52-37_medium.png

Spa5Sxd.png

xkzAoxj.png

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some said hunters green with blaze orange

WISCONSIN EVERYBODY!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anything that does not bring back the Irish rainbow is unacceptable. Get rid of red, go back to triple green and white and be done with it.

Co-sign infinitely!!

Tri-sign.

Hunter, kelly, mint. (And white.)

Game, set, match...sign, seal, deliver.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

There is no way the NBA approves another team with black and red in its color scheme when you have Chicago, Miami, Portland, and Toronto running around.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I love their color scheme. If they want to add another two shades of green, that's cool, but come on, you can't use red and black with the Bulls down the expressway. Use your heads.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived