Cleveland Browns

dmhtfld

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gold alternate definitely needs to go. So do the brown or gold pants. I'm not really sure about the gold numbers on the brown jersey, maybe try white with a gold outline? Otherwise, I'm liking this, including the pant stripe which is pretty awesome and the gold facemask works really well, IMO.

spacer.png

I love this. I don't like the gold/ bronzwe jersey but everything else is new and really flows well IMO. I even likethe brown pants. The stripes are close to what I think Nike will be moving towards from now on and look great. I also am glad to see the orange pants come back.

That home set is about as near perfect as I would expect the Browns to ever be. I love that. The other two sets fall short of the home in my opinion.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

This thing is all over the place. I don't like it.

1. What is the tertiary, gold or white? I think that is the question that needs to be answered most. I'd get rid of the gold because it isn't a team color, the numbers are hard to read, and it just makes the white stick out in a bad way.

2. The pants stripe is just weird, like it was randomly put there.

3. The socks are wrong.

While I really like it, I don't think the Browns need the addition of gold. This set is good enough, IMO, to simply use the three existing colors. Nice modernization yet keeping hold of the traditional elements too.

...I will add, though, that the gold pants do remind me of the khaki pants the staff used to always wear on the sidelines. I haven't seen a Browns game in so long that I don't know if they still wear them, but I guess there's a precedent for "sort-of" this additional color.

absolutely love the addition of gold but i think you've used it just a bit too much. i dont like the gold mask because it reminds me of al those cheap chrome plated helmets. if you reduced the gold to a trim color (trim the numbers and stripes) it might work better. keep those pants though, they're very cool.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

absolutely love the addition of gold but i think you've used it just a bit too much. i dont like the gold mask because it reminds me of al those cheap chrome plated helmets. if you reduced the gold to a trim color (trim the numbers and stripes) it might work better. keep those pants though, they're very cool.

Agreed completely. Plus I feel there's not enough contrast between the brown and the gold, and between the orange and the gold, where they meet on certain uniform elements. Putting some white in between would make things a lot crisper and cleaner, I think.

Only white pants, and then it's a great update.

One of the best Browns concepts I have seen and I am not 100% sold on the gold, but I would love to see someone use this....maybe Bowling Green?

Agree with this too. And nice stripes!

Archived