LA Kings/NY Rangers Hybrid Logo

Edge

thats rough..im not sure its a good concept, but keeping it this way, edges need to be cleaned up, very rough edges.

Yeah, I forgot to mention it's just a crappy/fast job in Paint. I just thought of this idea and wanted a quick representation.

if u know u rushed, and you know its crappy why post it?

^This. Seriously, this is why a lot of people on the boards have been in a pissy mood lately...a lot of hackjobs that take 5 minutes to put together. And it even says in the OP that it's a "crappy/fast" job. If YOU, the original poster, even thinks it's crappy, why even post it? Who cares if it was done in MS Paint...that is a bad excuse (not only because it is possible to make a decent logo in that program, but also because there are so many other FREE programs to download that will help enhance your final product. C'mon.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

if u know u rushed, and you know its crappy why post it?

^This. Seriously, this is why a lot of people on the boards have been in a pissy mood lately...a lot of hackjobs that take 5 minutes to put together. And it even says in the OP that it's a "crappy/fast" job. If YOU, the original poster, even thinks it's crappy, why even post it? Who cares if it was done in MS Paint...that is a bad excuse (not only because it is possible to make a decent logo in that program, but also because there are so many other FREE programs to download that will help enhance your final product. C'mon.

Yes... And seriously, like many other posters, don't post unless you have something to show off or get C&C on.

tinysig.jpg

Archived