Creamer Concept World Cup - PLEASE SUBMIT

raysox

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mr.nascar13 gives up Costa Rica to BlackBolt.

I'm sure Bolt would say "thanks alot" for throwing him directly into the group of death.

Yessir. It doesn't bother me as much, I have nothing to lose, really.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Ecuador should be fun. I was kinda hoping to get a country I don't know a lot about so they certainly tick that box.

Gives me a chance to research them a little bit and they will probably now end up being my "second team" for the real tournament.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Portugal... I can work with that. I'm really excited to be in one of the groups of death, extra pressure!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Colombia. Oh well, might as well work something out with cocaine... or a silhouette of Falcao getting tackled by the french amateur that made him miss the World Cup.

Ahem.

One question though, will you put on some rules for the submission ? Something kinda bothered me in your European Tournaments: it's that some concept had a whole designed background and text as explanation, sometimes nearly shadowing the logo concept itself, while others were just the logo thrown out in a white backgound. I personnaly thought at first that you couldn't add text or a background to the concept and made the 3 concepts at the same time with just a plain background, I was kinda surprised when I saw the other submissions (don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify my horrible rankings haha).

I think it could be fair to explain what's ok for the concepts (background, explanation for the elements chosen in the logo and shirts), or even ask everyone to get a similar template (like logo in the center, shirts on its left and right or whatever you want).

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

Archived