Miami Heat Identity Re-Brand

BrandMooreArt

I would like to see the distortion both on the basketball and "Heat" workmark toned down. I might suggest redoing the the 'HEAT' mark so it works in just black and white, this way it can be a bit more flexible and easier to read. I love the idea of the Art Deco motif, so I think you can do more with it then the straight vertical stripes you have now, especially as it relates to the 'Nightlife' alts which is another awesome idea.

Awesome idea, and I think once it finds focus it will be next level.

I feel like you've got two ideas going at once, flames and Art Deco, and they're conflicting with each other. The Art Deco is the stronger element of the two, I think. Would love to see you play with the idea of "hot night life".

rATMcmK.png

God as much as I hate Miami...I gotta admit this set would tempt me greatly to buy some Heat merch.

I like the new uniforms and the new logos but the flames bursting out of the script seems a little messy to me. If you could work the flames with the wordmark but keep most of it contained until it breaks out of the A or T I think it'd work better.

Otherwise killer set. The night life uniforms rock.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Archived