Free Font site reccomendations

Davidellias

Hey guy, I was wonderring something. Outside of dafont are there any good free font sites? I askc ause unlike most of the people here I am only a "hobbyist" and don't really have $$$ to spend on some of the fancier sites. I was wonderring if you all could lead me to some other free font sites.

feel free to post suggestions here.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

• 3 weeks later...

Also a big fan of Lost Type...I use dafont occasionally.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

i really suggest staying away from dafont. the quality is really lacking there, even if you have a nice typeface i've seen plenty of fonts with kerning issues. and a lot of them are only free for personal use, not commercial. the other sites mentioned are far superior options. you don't need 1,000 fonts anyway, 20 really good ones will get you a long way.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i really suggest staying away from dafont. the quality is really lacking there, even if you have a nice typeface i've seen plenty of fonts with kerning issues. and a lot of them are only free for personal use, not commercial. the other sites mentioned are far superior options. you don't need 1,000 fonts anyway, 20 really good ones will get you a long way.

i have to admit they are getting rather lax on the clipping of the edges recently and every font i use never seems to have decent spacing between the letters

Archived