pitt6pack

Here ya go. It may take a few clicks to get there (and you probably want to just grab it)

G8tveuMl.jpg

Also, I didn't originate the texture. One of the guys on GLB did. It's been adapted a few times but the original was his.

Could you share the photoshop version of it too?

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem. Here's a link to the full sized version: http://cisprod.clarion.edu/~s_arsnelick/NFLFIELD/ps_field.html

Didn't mean just the image. I meant the .psd file with the layers so I could mess around with the textures and colors to make a field I want to try to create in photoshop.

Well I don't have the psd since I don't have photoshop, so your going to have ask Darth Brooks if you can get it from him.

Adding some texture.

TnXl6cSl.jpg

I did in the super large size - the jpg is 13 meg, the psd is 153 megs. :wow:

That's a new name suggestion. Not bad if they absolutely HAD to change because the 1st Amendment was abolished.

87Redskins.png

Just my take on the same template. Slight adjustment to the coaches box, and the restraining lines outside the field of play.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Just my take on the same template. Slight adjustment to the coaches box, and the restraining lines outside the field of play.

Looks about the same. When I was doing my template I went to google maps street view of Lucas Oil Stadium. From there you can see every part of the field in good detail and I made my template to be an exact match of what I could see from there.

I'd like to but it's huge, at it's incomplete even then.. You can get the same effect by using this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dqdhmv07fqwov8w/Big+Blank.psd and stretching the field to fit.

There is one possible round about way that you would be able to post the .psd file. If you were to copy the file into a public html directory or something similar that would be visible to the internet, you could set up a link to the index of the directory that the .psd file is in and from there people would be able to right click on the file name and click on "Download Linked File". That would solve the large file problem and you wouldn't have to email it to anyone.

Yea, Mine is a picture of University of Phoenix Stadium and its field tray. I got a real good pic of the tray as they where marking the field for SB XLII. I am hoping to volunteer again this year for SB XLIX.

Here is the template with the field for the late great Pontic Silverdome (with the correct font for the "Pontiac Silverdome Pontiac, Michigan

lionslarge.png

I was able to use SFCOM1's image above to edit Darth Brooks' football field template in photoshop and got this .psd.... http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lbnnk9wj686ibr/Football+Field1.psd

Latest edit of template: http://www.mediafire.com/download/puhx49ok0ma4qcb/Football+Field1.psd

So basically I combined the image above and removed the green and then place the lines on to Darth Brooks' existing template.

2wRBbSa.png

pitt6pack and/or SFCOM1 if one of you or anyone else wants to make a NCAA template like you guys did for the NFL above, I would update my edited photoshop template and add the NCAA lines.

JeKhnr9.png

pitt6pack and/or SFCOM1 if one of you or anyone else wants to make a NCAA template like you guys did for the NFL above, I would update my edited photoshop template and add the NCAA lines.

I was planning on making an NCAA template at some point and possibly high school, but it would be in a week or so, and I have to look up the field dimensions as well.

I am already working on one. Just changing the profiles. And I have really good pics of the Fiesta Bowl's field. (also played at UofP stadium in Glendale, AZ)

I was planning on making an NCAA template at some point and possibly high school, but it would be in a week or so, and I have to look up the field dimensions as well.

I have the High School DImensions. I am a High School Umpire so I have the NFHS book! ;-)

I have the High School Dimensions. I am a High School Umpire so I have the NFHS book! ;-)

Awesome! Do you have the college dimensions as well?

Yes I do!

And just for the differences

The High School field Hash marks are set at 53' 4" or 17 1/2 yards (or to be exact 17.6666667 yards) ;-). While the College are set at 60' or 20 yards even. The top of the Numbers are at 9 yards or 27' as there is a rule noting all players must be no closer than 9 yards from the sideline for at least one second before the snap. Minor differences with the outer boundary markings. The restrining lines for the NCAA are set at 12' or 4 Yards, with the restraining lines around the team box are at 6' or 2 Yards. While the restraining lines for High School is set for "2 Yards or More" usually 6 feet due to the limitations of the area around the field. Most High Schools fit a nearly full Olympic sized track around their football fields around the US..

SFCOM1, could you make the NCAA and high school images larger like your NFL one so I could edit my template to add these new fields?

The lines look a lot cleaner and less pixelated in the NFL one because the image was bigger. When you use a smaller image like your NCAA and high school fields and then expand them to fit on the photoshop template I'm using the lines looked pixelated/blurred.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived