JJHoser

I messed with the bell when I was making the Phils concept and it didn't look too bad. But I realized I would have to make the concept revolve around that bell and I was already planning on using the bell as a patch. I can make a concept up where it replaces the "P" real quick so you can see it though.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philadelphia Phillies: Here's how the hat would look if the Phillies were to rock the Liberty Bell on the front of it.

philadelphiaphilliesbphat2_zps32328362.j

Cleveland Indians: I obviously can't really use this in my concept because I would receive some backlash from people who would claim I am racist. But, I thought this would be a cool design because it takes the block C logo (Original to the Cleveland Blues) and my favorite logo (Chief Wahoo) and combines them together in a logo that is reference, or paying homage to the logo below without using the same C as the reds.:

2257_zps3e9d9950.gif

Here's the hat:

ClevelandIndianssbphat_zps2c560f9c.jpg

2gm6.png

Any chance we could get the PSD for this?

You mean the template that I am using?

What would just the feather look like on the indians

Do they even have a logo of just the feather?

2gm6.png

Philadelphia Phillies: Here's how the hat would look if the Phillies were to rock the Liberty Bell on the front of it.

philadelphiaphilliesbphat2_zps32328362.j

Cleveland Indians: I obviously can't really use this in my concept because I would receive some backlash from people who would claim I am racist. But, I thought this would be a cool design because it takes the block C logo (Original to the Cleveland Blues) and my favorite logo (Chief Wahoo) and combines them together in a logo that is reference, or paying homage to the logo below without using the same C as the reds.:

2257_zps3e9d9950.gif

Here's the hat:

ClevelandIndianssbphat_zps2c560f9c.jpg

Wahoo looks a little awkward in there, almost like he's trapped inside the C. I think reproportioning it so the top of his head sticks out a bit, just like the old wishbone logo, might work better.

the last two redesigns for the hat portion:

San Francisco: I like the orange bill and dot on the black crown. Its classy, it's modern, but its not over done. However, the way the giants are currently doing it is failing because it is just their alternate hat made in the Diamond Era material. So I took that idea, turned the main SF logo white and threw an orange trim around it which I think makes it really pop.

Sanfranciscogiantsbphat_zpsa0cf4aac.jpg

Washington Nationals: I hate the Nationals current hat. The white panels look cheesy and they used the same damn logo as they do on everything else. They aren't the Washington (state) Nationals, they are the Washington DC Nationals, so the BP hat would be a perfect place to emphasize on that.

washingtonDCnationalsbphat_zpsbc18be54.j

2gm6.png

I'm about to start posting the first groupings of full jerseys and hats starting with the NL from West to East. But first I need to lay down some rules/guidelines for how I am designing these:

* I do not believe in player names being on the back of the practice jerseys

* Some jerseys may have a front number and some may not depending on how I feel about the way it looks

* I enjoy the design of the new bp jerseys, but I do not like the under armpit color or the ugly collars. So those are gone.

* I am also synchronizing everyone. If a team commits to having a uniform where the front and back are different colors, then I think the entire league should have the same thing. (And personally I like the look of it so every team will have that style)

* Every team will have a patch on the left sleeve

* I am using the numbers that the team is currently using as a way to keep this realistic to the current schemes of every team.

2gm6.png

* I am also synchronizing everyone. If a team commits to having a uniform where the front and back are different colors, then I think the entire league should have the same thing. (And personally I like the look of it so every team will have that style)

personally i like that look too

Alright here comes the first set of Jerseys:

NL West:

Arizona D-backs: I think they should make use of the A snake more so therefore I am incorporating it more into the BP Jersey. Plus the jersey they already have is the exact same as their alternate home uniform.

Arizonadbacksfulluni_zps0c6dd772.jpg

Colorado Rockies: I absolutely love the Rockies BP hat and typically as a fan, I never really find a problem with anything they wear on the field. However, I must say I hate how boring the new BP jersey is with just the CR in the corner in a small size. I love seeing the script scrolled across the jersey and it goes well with the hat.

ColoradoRockiesfulluni_zps882fef9b.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers: The first team with a home and road hat/jersey. I love both Dodgers hats because it reminds me of how the Brooklyn Dodgers used to wear a grey and blue hat with a grey and blue uniform on the road. However, I have always said that sports teams should wear the team name at home and the location name on the road as a way to let people know who you represent.

LADodgersfulluni1_zps7199f071.jpg

LADodgersfulluni2_zps53bceb3d.jpg

San Diego Padres: Pretty self explanatory. Use the swinging Padre for fun to give the fans something else to wear and bring back the sand gold.

SanDiegoPadresfulluni2_zps40180ffd.jpg

San Francisco Giants: I just wanted to do very little tweaks like changing the hat logo a little and changing the back of the uniform to be orange instead of all black.

SanFranciscoGiantsfulluni_zpsd5a7ca9d.jp

2gm6.png

Is every team going to have a different colored back? I feel that makes for no variety, and the look itself isn't good.

I should just say go read my posts stating the rules about the uniforms. But yes they will because I like the look of it, it has a good feel and style for a jersey worn for practice and the league should synchronize together instead of everyone looking different.

Here's the Giants with cream.

SanFranciscoGiantsfulluni2_zps6d6cf117.j

I don't think it looks as good as orange does at all. And gold was a terrible looking match so I didn't even bother saving that. The only reason the cream works at all is because of the white logo on the hat.

2gm6.png

Archived