• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find the color palette for this one so just used the ones from a picture I got online. If I find it I will re post it.

LogoTemplate_Zanesville.png

I... I don't even know where to begin. This is absolutely stunning. Thank you very much, good sir. I really appreciate it!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

^^^^WHOA! That's a very bad digital rendering, looks like it was traced with the pencil tool. Is that their official logo or is there a better quality image of it?

@mr.nascar13...Thanks, Glad you liked it.

Unfortunately I think that's their actual logo. They use it on most of their sports uniforms. Definitely needs to be redone.

Here's the mascot wearing their hockey jersey, includes the color scheme and a somewhat different logo.

web_page_image_sm_contest_2012_4.jpg

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Ren, that looks great! I can see that looking great on their football helmets! That little streak inside the P is one of those little things that does so much.

Not sure bout everyone else but I was having a difficult time seeing the logo on the background so went ahead & lightened it up for this one.

LogoTemplate_PalomarCC2.png

You're doing a great job with these ren69!

If I'm ever in a position where I can pay to have legit branding done for my HS alma mater & former youth sports club, I'm going to inquire on this board first (serious).

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived