1 hour ago, ren69 said:

Yeah that's what I said also but those are the colors I got off of their original logo. If anyone knows their official colors let me know. Thanks!

I think you have to bite the bullet on this one regardless if they aren't the official school logos, right now like the other guy said it's very muddled and not easy to see the thing as a whole (but it's very nice too see you  back!)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sleuthpanther said:

I think you have to bite the bullet on this one regardless if they aren't the official school logos, right now like the other guy said it's very muddled and not easy to see the thing as a whole (but it's very nice too see you  back!)

Yeah ill change up the shades later this afternoon & repost em. Thanks.

I like the snarl and motion on this lion, but I would still consider adding a lighter color. How does it look with a white or light gray face? The lighter green is an improvement but it still it has a muddled, flat look with such little color contrast.

As far as centering this, I think it'd look better to center the circle rather than centering the whole logo as a whole. 

Thanks for the feedback guys, Jaha, I tried adding white, gray & a number of other color combinations & none really worked for me.  As for the logo not being centered, I was going for a TN Titans kinda look since having it in the center was gonna make it look right side heavy IMO. Thanks again all for stopping by!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice! I would probably add a gold/yellow outline to the bison to get more consistency. Great job!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

This one is super interesting. It feels so unique compared to other bison logos! I think it may be a little too thin for a bison, though. Especially near the neck/chest area. Maybe you could spread out the front two legs and give it a more "ready to charge" stance? I like the overall render though. The face especially has a lot of personality.

17 hours ago, Go Red Sox! said:

Very nice! I would probably add a gold/yellow outline to the bison to get more consistency. Great job!

Thank You Red Sox.  I actually had the outline on there just opted to leave it off.  Here it is so you can check it out.

13 hours ago, suplauren said:

This one is super interesting. It feels so unique compared to other bison logos! I think it may be a little too thin for a bison, though. Especially near the neck/chest area. Maybe you could spread out the front two legs and give it a more "ready to charge" stance? I like the overall render though. The face especially has a lot of personality.

Thanks Suplauren.  The reference photo I used has this "on top of a hill" look that I liked so it's larger up front & kinda gives it that thinner look.  I had some detail in the neck area that I also chose to leave out but added it back in to see if that makes a difference for you.  I'll see about possibly changing up the front legs.

Archived