• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McElroy19 said:

Nope, Just something I did for fun!

Ok, Cool! You know..we do a lot of these because we love it & at the same time that work gets us more work to help put food on the table. Then you go on Amazon like i did & find my work being sold by various sellers on caps, shirts & even baby apparel! I was like...?! The nerve of these people!!! It's those things that makes me think twice about sharing my original work anywhere online. It's sad...so be careful with your work. That goes for every artist out there!

1 hour ago, ren69 said:

Ok, Cool! You know..we do a lot of these because we love it & at the same time that work gets us more work to help put food on the table. Then you go on Amazon like i did & find my work being sold by various sellers on caps, shirts & even baby apparel! I was like...?! The nerve of these people!!! It's those things that makes me think twice about sharing my original work anywhere online. It's sad...so be careful with your work. That goes for every artist out there!

I hear ya ren. Been there, done that with seeing my work used on products without my permission, sports and non sports. On one hand, it's infuriating. But there's a tiny bit of me that thinks it's kinda neat.

2 hours ago, McElroy19 said:

Nope, Just something I did for fun!

Based on this, I assume?

uohhodnvu9j9h3c0ytb2cgfcw.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 8:25 AM, bucknut42 said:

I love every single one of these logos. Amazing redesign work as always. I'd love to see what you could do with the Lansing Lugnuts, now that you've switched over to teams outside of college. I've watched the Lugnuts play against my favorite minor league team, and they have a pretty weak logo IMO.

i1pfr8gslm1863vf30cgd7lll.gif

I've had this one on the shelf for a while now. Finally got around to finishing it up. 

LogoTemplate_LLugnuts1.png

LogoTemplate_LLugnuts2.png

59 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

That's a very nice way to update the Lugnuts look! The new font personally adds a great touch. 

One question though: Is there a reason you've chosen to place a watermark on this particular design? 

Because he is likely sick of seeing his designs pop up on things without his permission. And if I were him I'd continue with this WM, we can see the great design just fine and it's safer!

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

1 hour ago, KittSmith_95 said:

That's a very nice way to update the Lugnuts look! The new font personally adds a great touch. 

One question though: Is there a reason you've chosen to place a watermark on this particular design? 

Appreciate the feedback guys! @hettinger_rl is right, I've been seeing more & more of my work turning up for sale on sites like Ebay & Amazon lately so I'll be adding watermarks to all my work from here on out as a form of deterrence for the would be thieves. Thanks!

Just now, ren69 said:

Appreciate the feedback guys! @hettinger_rl is right, I've been seeing more & more of my work turning up for sale on sites like Ebay & Amazon lately so I'll be adding watermarks to all my work from here on out as a form of deterrence for the would be thieves. Thanks!

No problem, I totally understand & respect the fact you want to be compensated for your work if you do end up having your work accepted. To be honest, the wordmark you are using is perfect as like @hettinger_rl said, it doesn't obstruct the logo. Keep up the great work, Ren! 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived