• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conestoga College in K-W? They're the Condors. Logo isn't as bad as some of these here, but I'd love to see you work your magic!

conestoga.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-03-15-at-8.44.48-PM.png

I wouldn't mind if it included the gold/brown from the CC's logo. The main colour for em is red however. Whatever you think looks good.

OH YEAH, that's what I meant to say Mr. Wonka!

Thanks stumpygremlin! Appreciate the kind words, Unfortunately the requests are a lot more difficult to fill in this thread as apposed to my vintage logos thread. A redesign is a lot more involved & time consuming than a simple clean up, but as I mentioned early on if I feel there's something I can offer to the requested redesign I will definitely consider taking a shot at it at some point or another, no guarantees though lol.

I just realized I used the SAME FONT for both Merced & Mott but I really like it for Mott so I will probably change out the Merced font later on. My apologies for that, totally missed it! Headed to work now so won't be able to change it today. This was the only logo I could find for Mott so I'm not sure if they have another official bears logo or if this is it. Does anybody know by chance?

MottLogo1.jpg

LogoTemplate_MottCC.png

Ren, so glad to see you started this thread. You continue to do great work. One note on the bear above. The bottom jaw seems a bit small or light in comparison to the rest of the bear head. A very small note but i think if you made the jaw a little stronger it would make the bear seem more ferocious. Well done sir and continue the great work! i look forward to more.

Couldn't find the color palette for this one so just used the ones from a picture I got online. If I find it I will re post it.

LogoTemplate_Zanesville.png

I... I don't even know where to begin. This is absolutely stunning. Thank you very much, good sir. I really appreciate it!

Agreed. a great name that demands a great logo. and you did it.

Couldn't find the color palette for this one so just used the ones from a picture I got online. If I find it I will re post it.

LogoTemplate_Zanesville.png

I... I don't even know where to begin. This is absolutely stunning. Thank you very much, good sir. I really appreciate it!

Agreed. a great name that demands a great logo. and you did it.
The funny thing is that the school's athletics nickname (the Tracers) aren't named after the blood Hound. Instead, they are named after Zane Trace, the founder of Zanesville (which I believe was once Ohio's Capitol long ago before Columbus). I just happened to find a picture of their basketball court which had the hound dog on it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived