• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, suplauren said:

Wow, what an upgrade! Maybe move the Parrot's pupils, though, so he's looking at the ball? Might make him cross-eyed, though...

6 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Ditto to what @suplauren said. It would make more sense if the "perito" was actually looking at the ball he's about to crush the living day lights out of.

Appreciate the feedback.  I tried every possibility on the eyes & pupils, it just doesn't look right other than how I have them now.  He does look cross eyed when I move the pupils.  The only other option would be to redraw the eyes which I may try at a later date.  For now think of him as looking to where he knows that ball is going when he hits it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ren, as always, phenomenal work! Your redesign of the Southern California Seahorses badge is a thing of beauty.

If you're looking for suggestions, I'm wondering what direction the following two logos would inspire you to take in putting together a logo package - a primary mark and secondary mark - for the American Hockey League's Providence Reds. Would you create something completely new? Opt to simply update them?

Providence Reds Logo 1948-49 through 1971-72

Providence / Rhode Island Reds Logo 1971-72 through 1976-77

If you're so inclined, have at it!

1 hour ago, ren69 said:

Always appreciate the feedback guys!  FYI: I submitted it to the team but was thanked for reaching out to them & advised they are in the midst of redoing their logo & already have someone assigned to it.

Whatever it is they come up with will be a weak lame attempt compared to whatever you can create.

Great job rendering a fun mascot like Seahorses. This is so well done. On the secondary, the way you made the curvy angle of the California coast reinforce the same angles on the seahorse's spine is a really smart way to make the whole logo have the same feel. The water bubbles give the impression that California has already fallen into the Pacific Ocean, but this definitely one of my favorites by you. Seeing this makes me wish the Golden State Warrior would make more use of their alternate logo with California, which they rarely seem to use.

On 12/4/2016 at 8:22 PM, jaha32 said:

Great job rendering a fun mascot like Seahorses. This is so well done. On the secondary, the way you made the curvy angle of the California coast reinforce the same angles on the seahorse's spine is a really smart way to make the whole logo have the same feel. The water bubbles give the impression that California has already fallen into the Pacific Ocean, but this definitely one of my favorites by you. Seeing this makes me wish the Golden State Warrior would make more use of their alternate logo with California, which they rarely seem to use.

Appreciate the kind words jaha. You know, I was hesitant to add the bubbles to the state for that very reason. I didn't want to give the impression that California was under water but the design just looked better as a whole with them included & helped tie it together to the primary logo. Thanks again for the positive feedback.

I love every single one of these logos. Amazing redesign work as always. I'd love to see what you could do with the Lansing Lugnuts, now that you've switched over to teams outside of college. I've watched the Lugnuts play against my favorite minor league team, and they have a pretty weak logo IMO.

i1pfr8gslm1863vf30cgd7lll.gif

spacer.png

Worked on a Knight logo for a client who decided not to move forward with the project. So, thought I'd slap a school name on it & post it here along with a few other color combinations of it including the Vegas Golden Knights colors.  Logo is for sale if anyone is interested, lol.

LogoTemplate_StMichaelsKnights.png

LogoTemplate_KnightsLogoSample.png

• 1 month later...

Archived