I'd like to see you work your magic on the Madison Blaze women's football team...I LOVE them and they have a pretty solid color scheme and identity (I own a sweet T-shirt, hat and various other merch of theirs)...but still, that doesn't change the fact that their logo is still traced from the defunct (but then-active) Bloomington Blaze hockey team:

blazelogo.jpg

Thank you in advance!

bYhYmxh.png

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the pitching MUDCAT!!!! That looks awesome, as does the Mudcat C. 

One thing: How would the C used for the Mudcat-C logo look on the cap of the pitching Mudcat? The fact they're completely different baffles me & would bring a bit more cohesion to the look. Just something I noticed. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

5 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I love the pitching MUDCAT!!!! That looks awesome, as does the Mudcat C. 

One thing: How would the C used for the Mudcat-C logo look on the cap of the pitching Mudcat? The fact they're completely different baffles me & would bring a bit more cohesion to the look. Just something I noticed. 

Appreciate the feedback. Funny you should mention the C on the cap. I drew the pitching mudcats logo long before I decided to add the redesign of their C logo so that's the reason it has a different font. I had considered changing it and just forgot about it, I'll post it in a bit. Thanks again!

On 5/6/2017 at 0:07 AM, ren69 said:

I may consider this one since I've never done a fruit mascot logo.

Would love to see this! I worked for them for a few months last summer. This logo is new for this season, and what a dud it is. Haha

Great job, these just keep getting better!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

On 5/2/2017 at 1:26 AM, McElroy19 said:

Love it! Love to see your take on the T-Birds if you're in the AHL Market and the now Providence Bruins and my birds have a bit of a rivalry 

Decided to take you up on this.  Almost done with it so will post it later tonight or sometime tomorrow. FYI: My version is heavily inspired by the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds with a touch of Native Thunderbird design. I'm also working on one that is reversed, as in Native Thunderbird inspired with a touch of U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds. If it turns out well I'll post it as a secondary mark. See what you guys think. Stay tuned!

@McElroy19. Ok as I mentioned yesterday my versions are heavily inspired by the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds. Secondary is more Native Thunderbird design inspired. The only difference between the Primary marks is the addition of gray. Still tinkering with the secondary so if I get it to where I want it I'll post it a little later. Hope everyone digs them. Thnx!

LogoTemplate_SpringfieldTBirds1.png

LogoTemplate_SpringfieldTBirds2.png

On 5/7/2017 at 5:14 PM, ren69 said:

Decided to take you up on this.  Almost done with it so will post it later tonight or sometime tomorrow. FYI: My version is heavily inspired by the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds with a touch of Native Thunderbird design. I'm also working on one that is reversed, as in Native Thunderbird inspired with a touch of U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds. If it turns out well I'll post it as a secondary mark. See what you guys think. Stay tuned!

10 hours ago, ren69 said:

@McElroy19. Ok as I mentioned yesterday my versions are heavily inspired by the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds. Secondary is more Native Thunderbird design inspired. The only difference between the Primary marks is the addition of gray. Still tinkering with the secondary so if I get it to where I want it I'll post it a little later. Hope everyone digs them. Thnx!

LogoTemplate_SpringfieldTBirds1.png

LogoTemplate_SpringfieldTBirds2.png

I LOVE This Ren. I super dig the USAF inspiration. The darker red really does things for me. I also love how your Eagle I'm going to call it looks. It's tough to do birds in an original way because there are so many bird logos but I really love this.

I'm not sure if you've seen my proposed Alt Logo but I feel like that would play well with this set. Thanks for taking up on my challenge, I'll have to return the deal sometime!

As always keep up the great work! 

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Archived