Creamer Concept World Cup - VOTING(FINALS)

raysox

Oof, I got a tough matchup in the first knockout round.

Mexico

Uruguay

Honduras

South Korea

Netherlands

Greece

Nigeria

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My picks to advance to the Quarterfinals are...

Mexico

Japan

Bosnia-Herzegovina

Korea Republic (still love the "Club and Country" theme)

Netherlands

England (great head to head with both amazing clean crisp designs)

Nigeria (still amazing concept...best I have seen)

Russia

I have a question, are the American-based board members picking USA because it's USA or are you objectively looking at the concept kits of both teams? I only ask because in the Group G competition, the Ghana and Portugal concepts were better designed and thought out then the American one. I guess I'm looking at it from a concept design stand point with no actual allegiances to country. Sorry if I upset to many American supporters on this board with that comment, but it's optics.

Mexico

Uruguay

B&H

USA

Netherlands

Greece

Nigeria

Russia

I have a question, are the American-based board members picking USA because it's USA or are you objectively looking at the concept kits of both teams? I only ask because in the Group G competition, the Ghana and Portugal concepts were better designed and thought out then the American one. I guess I'm looking at it from a concept design stand point with no actual allegiances to country. Sorry if I upset to many American supporters on this board with that comment, but it's optics.

If people were voting solely on the basis of their allegiance to the USMNT then Mexico wouldn't have ever made it out of the group.

I didn't vote in the groups but I thought that the US was one of the top 2 (Germany was my favorite but that didn't make it but I am noticing that a couple of times as I go through the groups now).

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Archived