Creamer Concept World Cup - VOTING(FINALS)

raysox

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging the finalists based on the following: originality of the concept and technical execution.

Korea Republic over Bosnia & Herzegovina (like the overall vision for the Korea Republic, B&H's crest isn't as refined as I think it can be)

Uruguay over Mexico (like both kits, but the Uruguay crest was executed more soundly)

Nigeria over Russia (ever so slightly -- Nigeria has a clearly-defined overarching theme to the entry, and that's what put it over the top for me)

I'm calling it there because I have work and I posted on twitter that I needed 2 ties broken. Thank you, Flame! Let me whip up a bracket and open the next round real quick.

EDIT- we have another tie because Mighty AND TFOA voted. The next vote will decide the match up for South Korea and Bosnia.

Finals of the Round of 16

Mexico 15-33 Uruguay
Bosnia 24-25 South Korea

Netherlands 26-23 England
Nigeria 31-16 Russia

Weird that Mexico is the only team in the odd numbered groups won their match up.

tumblr_n7y20s4URG1qe2dhgo1_1280.png

Semi Finals!

There will be 2 match ups in the semi finals. I will post the links to the concept side by side to the team they're faced off against. I need y'all to pick the best concept. Most votes advance. Just like last round, you cannot vote for yourself. Each round will be open for 1 day.

Follow the voting here

Uruguay - South Korea

Netherlands - Nigeria

Archived