2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Northwestern court. Huge upgrade.

14483381530_4437fc106b.jpg

Good looking court. The stripes along the baseline are a nice touch.

Is Northwestern trying to simplify their color scheme? If not, they should. The purple and white color scheme of this court looks so much better than the purple and black.

nIxc4CC.jpg

I'm actually ok with this one not having the side stripes. Not that they're an awful design, but in all honestly, you don't need three different uniforms with the same design. It becomes a paint by numbers at that point. Especially with such a loud design as the stripes already are.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Kentucky is already at work and practicing once a week since they are doing a exhibition tour this August in the Bahamas. The four freshmen got their jerseys and had a photo shoot or something and they tweeted out some images. Looks like a new number font.

towns-12.jpg

booker.jpg

ulis.jpg

lyles.jpg

It's very subtle but you can easily tell with the 2.

12c34e.AuSt.79.jpeg

Number font is a downgrade. Last year's block is much stronger than the new font. That goes for all teams, all sports, college and pro.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

https://twitter.com/teamtopcat/status/474347783407677440

You can see the short sleeve version of the jerseys louisville wore in the NCAA tournament this past year, but it has silver letters and numbers and a possible kansas throwback jersey?

That would be samples for schools that are thinking about purchasing one my high school has the same one. The kansas one is a volley ball jersey we have that aswell

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

So my alma mater released their new uniforms...

2z4k85t.jpg

I really wish it was black & gold, not black & silver. Well, at least the home unis look good...

Whoa, you're right...that's disappointing because black and gold is their signature look. What's up with this silver crap?? I like the script but the away and alternate unis are bland and uninspired.

2z4k85t.jpg

I really wish it was black & gold, not black & silver. Well, at least the home unis look good...

That's what, new uniforms for 3 straight years?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2z4k85t.jpg

That's what, new uniforms for 3 straight years?

I actually like the home and alternate. Not feeling the black one though. They need a gold set as well.

Archived