2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

Those are very nice, excluding the GFGS alt but it's better than 90% of other colleges sets.

I think that is supposed to be navy blue, not grey.

https://twitter.com/Mark_Gottfried/status/494549606680637440

Gottfried ".@d_flockTurner @PackMensBball Yup. @Adidas provides us with new uniforms every year. This years will be unveiled at the season opener"

lord, I wish we would just stick with one uniform set. I'd be fine with either of the set we wore when Lorenzo Brown was here.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The far right uniform is grey

after_i_blame_my_girlfriends_bad_mood_on

Those are very nice, excluding the GFGS alt but it's better than 90% of other colleges sets.

Before you go calling people stupid...What are you talking about? There is a GFGS alt that's "supposed to be navy blue, not gray"??

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Before you go calling people stupid...What are you talking about? There is a GFGS alt that's "supposed to be navy blue, not gray"??

He was calling himself stupid, which isn't a big deal.

He thought wonderbread was referring to the navy blue uniform, saying that it was dark gray (it does have a grayish tinge to it), then realized that the far right player was wearing was a light gray uniform.

He was calling himself stupid, which isn't a big deal.

He thought wonderbread was referring to the navy blue uniform, saying that it was dark gray (it does have a grayish tinge to it), then realized that the far right player was wearing was a light gray uniform.

Cool - got it.

Duke's uniform has been that way for a couple years now

FCOKZLAOYQDMBPI.20090222181638.jpg

Duke received its aerographic jerseys in February 2009. Duke (and a few other schools) were the first aerographic schools. Unlike every other school (to date), the Duke back panels were not quite as thin and took up the whole back. This new template (Nike Elite Fit 2.0) appears to basically be the template introduced in Nike's one-off basketball uniforms and in the 2012 olympic uniforms (note the back panel doesn't run across the top and there is a seam). I'm guessing Nike is going to start updating to the now 2 year old template as all of the schools have been wearing templates introduced back in early 2010 for several years (HyperElite II). The new uniforms (and pants) are the plastic water bottle jerseys, with the square arm holes and vented neck trim as well.

NIU's new court:

Bvb2uawCUAI4hMn.jpg

Installation video:

This court screams Timerwolves' knockoff.

How so?

I hate how Arizona's sweatback takes up the whole back.

Especially for a sport where you have to tuck the jersey in. In real life, we may only see half of the cactus.

Archived