2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

Looks like I was wrong and Oregon is going with their green throwbacks that were introduced last year.

CAuii2CWwAA8c6N.jpg

Was I seeing the backs of those correctly yesterday...is there a pixilated tree pattern on the back?

It's the same tree pattern that you see on their floor and the yellow version.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisiana Lafayette is hosting CIT game v Evansville tonight at the old Blackham Coliseum, where they played before the CajunDome was built. Too bad they missed an opportunity to wear throwbacks- ULL in USL gear and Evansville in sleeves. Here's the floor being put down in the old barn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XtnfFEbrdU&list=UUsBWKBAh_jjBMvGWqEprDvA

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

What's up with these Gonzaga BFBS uniforms? I want to dislike them but I sorta love them. If you gave this design to a team whose usual colors were black and white with blue and red accents (ok, maybe that doesn't exist), I'd approve.

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

I really like gonzaga's uniforms and colors. I just think they really need to update their Logo. The GU Bulldog logo is Busch League.

You should've seen their football jerseys. They have the same wordmark as well.

Except it was a crappy patch, which looked even worse

New-Buffalo-Football-Jerseys.jpg

That looks even worse. Not sure why they're trying to emphasize the New York part of the school's name when almost everyone just calls them Buffalo. You can definitely tell the administration has no idea about marketing and branding since using the full name just doesn't roll off the tongue smoothly.

This is what happens when the Athletic Department is trying to position itself as New York's State University. I can affirm that no one calls them the State University of New York at Buffalo unless they're trying to be funnily ironic. (If funnily isn't a word, it should be.)

Yeah, I never understood that...

You might hear the school being referred to as SUNY Buffalo but other than that none will think of it as New York Buffalo.

What's up with these Gonzaga BFBS uniforms? I want to dislike them but I sorta love them. If you gave this design to a team whose usual colors were black and white with blue and red accents (ok, maybe that doesn't exist), I'd approve.

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

Butler wears black with navy accents too. It drives me crazy.

I REALLY hope that Duke and Kentucky aren't wearing the jerseys with white writing for the Final 4... I kind of like them as a one-off for each, but not on the biggest stage for college basketball.

My wife mentioned Gonzaga's 3rd jerseys during the game yesterday and said that she liked them, but said they looked like a blue Stanford. My "uniform snobness" has rubbed off

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

The Blue Jays called, they want they script back...

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

It's actually the exact same split-letter font as the late-90s Stanford basketball unis.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

It's actually the exact same split-letter font as the late-90s Stanford basketball unis.

I believe Villanova used a script like that in the late '90s as well.

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

This is really close to the script Villanova uses in their current logo.

On these jerseys, UniWatch linked to an article today about how the students want them burned because they're "Cursed". Can't blame them, thats what they get for BFBS I suppose.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

On these jerseys, UniWatch linked to an article today about how the students want them burned because they're "Cursed". Can't blame them, thats what they get for BFBS I suppose.

Not really. The font Villanova uses is completely different. The logo has the split-letter stroke in the middle, but that's like saying a triangle and trapezoid are the same shape because they have acute angles.

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

Not being able to accomplish something your school's never done (advance past the Elite Eight) because you lost to a #1 seed Duke makes a uniform cursed? I think Gonzaga students are letting their cupcake schedule results get to their head

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

pDSP1-19753305p275w.jpg

I love that wordmark

Not being able to accomplish something your school's never done (advance past the Elite Eight) because you lost to a #1 seed Duke makes a uniform cursed? I think Gonzaga students are letting their cupcake schedule results get to their head

Are SMU, St. John's, Arizona, and UCLA cupcakes? Zags even played Georgia, who happened to make the tournament too.

Archived