Indy Sharks fictional baseball team

HyamesField

I created a fictional baseball team for OOTP and started making uniforms and such! I started making the whole uniform history going back to the team's beginnings so maybe I'll post those later but first, here's what I came up with....

ScreenShot2014-06-05at111356PM_zps4357d3

ScreenShot2014-06-05at111837PM_zpscfb9b0

ScreenShot2014-06-05at112309PM_zpse0a5af

ScreenShot2014-06-05at112616PM_zps74d6ae

ScreenShot2014-06-05at112829PM_zpsc61d12

ScreenShot2014-06-05at113012PM_zpscb76c5

P.S. the coloring on the hats is supposed to be stitching, not extra piping

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

There's nothing about it that say's "Sharks" to me. Personally I would use another color.

btw I play OOTP too (see my sig). What's you forum name (mine's baseballonly).

Also I have a template so you can get the unis to work with OOTP Facegen if you need it.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

There's nothing about it that say's "Sharks" to me. Personally I would use another color.

btw I play OOTP too (see my sig). What's you forum name (mine's baseballonly).

Also I have a template so you can get the unis to work with OOTP Facegen if you need it.

Yeah at one point, I was working on it with light blue and navy, but I just decided to switch it up and have some fun haha! Mine is "astone"... I'd love to see that template if you didn't mind!!

Color schemes like this are underrated in baseball, I think. The White Sox are the only ones who do anything close. But... why the Sharks? Landlocked Indianapolis doesn't exactly scream "ocean predator" to me. By the way, I really dig that "Jaws" logo; I think that needs to be shown off.

|CAROLINA PANTHERS|CHARLOTTE HORNETS|NC STATE WOLFPACK|CHARLOTTE KNIGHTS

UPRSD0f.png

WRZY3Z6.png

Coming from Indiana, I have always wanted a MLB team in the Circle City.And this is what i whould had pictured.This is a masterpiece! I don't mind the shark name. If only this were real......

BTW,looks like you are coping off the Pirates.

PS:Can you make a stadium and make a team history? Thanks! 5 out of 5!

I may have missed this... But why did you name a team the sharks in the middle of Indiana?

I actually had created this team when I was probably 8 years old and when I got OOTP I decided to bring it back to life so to speak! My team name choice wasn't the best 10 years ago haha! :D

Color schemes like this are underrated in baseball, I think. The White Sox are the only ones who do anything close. But... why the Sharks? Landlocked Indianapolis doesn't exactly scream "ocean predator" to me. By the way, I really dig that "Jaws" logo; I think that needs to be shown off.

Forgot to mention how I created this team when I was probably 8 years old haha! I wasn't really the best at making team nicknames, but when I got OOTP I decided to recreate them!

Coming from Indiana, I have always wanted a MLB team in the Circle City.And this is what i whould had pictured.This is a masterpiece! I don't mind the shark name. If only this were real......

Actually, I already had done that! :Dhttps://indysharks.wordpress.com/about/

I may have missed this... But why did you name a team the sharks in the middle of Indiana?

I actually had created this team when I was probably 8 years old and when I got OOTP I decided to bring it back to life so to speak! My team name choice wasn't the best 10 years ago haha! :D

Forgot to mention how I created this team when I was probably 8 years old haha! I wasn't really the best at making team nicknames, but when I got OOTP I decided to recreate them!

Actually, I already had done that! :Dhttps://indysharks.wordpress.com/about/
I like it. What about you keep us posted on how the Sharks are doing and their division titles, AL pennants and World Series championships?

It looks like you have a sleeve patch--would be nice to see that on its own. Beyond that, the uniform design is bland, the name doesn't make sense, the monogram is a dollar sign--$--and the batting-practise jerseys have a pitstain pattern.

rATMcmK.png

It looks like you have a sleeve patch--would be nice to see that on its own. Beyond that, the uniform design is bland, the name doesn't make sense, the monogram is a dollar sign--$--and the batting-practise jerseys have a pitstain pattern.

Like I said, the name was made probably 9 years ago when I was about 8 years old, I just re-created it so to speak. And for the BP jersey, we followed the actual MLB template they use in real life

ScreenShot2014-07-03at105942PM_zpsd5a06b

I maintain that just because a bad design like the pitstain template is used by a real team doesn't make it a good design. ;-)

Not sure Majestic or the MLB would let the Sharks be the one team in the entire league that doesn't use the mandatory batting practice jersey template.

dbacksbannersigs.png

Archived