NFL International: Arizona special event unis, (USA 1/40),

JTswag187

So some of you might wonder why I abandoned the Sneak Peek pre-series. I didn't plan to but I had a lot of technical difficulties that made it very hard to make concepts. Now that I can make concepts again I figured it was best to just start the series up. Their still may be some delays but I'll try to get 1 team per week at minimum. I accidentally deleted some of my league formatting files so I don't have any visual dazzle for you at the moment. Anyways I'll get started.

First of all none of these things would happen if Roger Goddell was still in power, so we'll say he died. Though this is hypothetical that American Football is an international sport, it could happen within the nest 100 years. I would set this in the future, but I can't take into account the change in fashion, technology, and everything else that would change. However I will go a little out there with some teams.

Not all teams will have mascots, some European teams will be nameless like in soccer. There will be 7 sections: the USA or original NFL that will be expanded to 40 teams(Puerto Rico and Hawaii have teams, but aren't part of the USA region),Then there is Europe and Asia with 36 teams. North America has 24 teams, and Africa, South America, and Oceania each have 16 teams. Yes that's 144 teams.

Every Region will have a different playoff format depending on size. Every team will play 18 games with 20 weeks. Each team will have a normal NFL schedule with 1 rivalry game and 1 out of league game. These games will have special uniforms.

Each team has 3-5 uniforms: Home, Away, Alternate(optional), a Throwback or Fauxback(optional), and a Special Event uniform.

I'll have a map and team list up soon. For now vote in the poll what you want to see first.

Not every team is named yet, you guys will contribute to that when we get there.

Also the All-Star teams from each league will compete with each other as well.

I'm sure I forgot a lot but I'll elaborate when I get to these things. Feel free to ask any questions you have

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be rude, but this project would be overwhelming for even the best graphic designers. Doing 144 teams, you'll have to make between 432- 720 uniforms. Personally, I would start at 30 teams and expand from there because eventually during the scale of this project you'll more than likely run out of ideas. Best of luck with the project, but I would definitely trim down the number of teams.

spacer.png

Get rid of the poll. I don't know how many times this needs to be said in the concepts forum.

Also, I echo the statements above, 144 is way too many. Trying to tackle that many teams will drain you creatively and likely cause you to rush your work to get to the next team. Focus on quality, not quantity.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I don't see why we can't have polls, I'll take it off if needed but it's not like I'm keeping it up for weeks, just a day or 2

Can you honestly say that the poll is an integral part of this thread? You shouldn't need a poll to tell you which league to do first. All it does is bump your thread to the top without getting any comments.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I don't see why we can't have polls, I'll take it off if needed but it's not like I'm keeping it up for weeks, just a day or 2

Can you honestly say that the poll is an integral part of this thread? You shouldn't need a poll to tell you which league to do first. All it does is bump your thread to the top without getting any comments.

Yes, I want to do the league that people want to see first. Which is why I have a poll.

Scale it back down to 20. I'd rather see 20, well-made creative concepts other than 144 of the same thing. Doing that many will drain your creative juices, finding something unique and different for all 144 of your teams is going to be nearly impossible to find. Quality over Quality, as said above. Once you have 20, well-made, creative concepts, then you can tackle some more. But why commit yourself to a huge project like this? With this many teams you're guaranteed to have rushed and non-creative concepts.

Here, I'll give you a suggestion for 20 International cities to get started on.

1. Toronto, Canada

2. Mexico City, Mexico

3. Rio de Janeiro/Sao Paulo, Brazil

4. Buenos Aires, Argentina

5. Cairo, Egypt

6. Lagos, Nigeria

7. Kinshasa, DRC

8. Johannesburg/Cape Town, South Africa

9. London, UK

10. Paris, France

11. Berlin, Germany

12. Moscow, Russia

13. Istanbul, Turkey

14. Karachi, Pakistan

15, Mumbai/Delhi, India

16. Beijing, China

17. Shanghai, China

18, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

19. Tokyo, Japan

20. Sydney, Australia

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

So I'll start with the USA, the Arizona Cardinals and more formatting will be up tomorrow. I forgot to say this earlier but a lot of these teams will be transferred from other leagues, meaning that I'll be basing it off of a pre-existing identity. And I won't be redesigning just to redesign a team, so a team like the Niners will see practically no change but will have added some jerseys (special event). Anyways here's a map of which countries are in which sector. Not every country is represented.

14559573722_e010103176_b.jpg

Normally you have a few concepts made already when you are doing a series like this

Do you ever feel like you're saying the same thing over and over, and yet no one is listening? #Concepts2014
I guess it's not so "normal" now smdh

I have about 25% percent of the logos done so...

Normally you have a few concepts made already when you are doing a series like this

Do you ever feel like you're saying the same thing over and over, and yet no one is listening? #Concepts2014
I guess it's not so "normal" now smdh

I have about 25% percent of the logos done so...

Then post some. Our criticism now could help with future logos.

Archived