As for the Gunners performance today, the first half was electric.

Not sure we watched the same match then, mate. Arsenal didn't do jack :censored: until after the 30th minute. Should've been behind but hey, Ciaran Clark isn't that good.

I meant that the first half was electric because of those three goals in three minutes raining in against Villa...and compared to the second half which was long, boring and tedious. I don't know why Arsenal sit back in the second half and not go for the jugular. I can say that making the top 4 again this year (I admit we have no chance of winning the title this year) will come down to goal differential. Which means scoring more the better especially against a fragile Villa side.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Louis, this is why when you've already got RvP, Rooney, Di Maria, and Juan Mata you should maybe think about snagging a defender, not another striker...

If Jurgen Klopp does go to Man United after his contract at BVB runs out, that'll be interesting. He did play as a striker and a defender...

Maybe he'll turn the formation in just 10 players straight across the pitch, attacking and defending at the same time!

What a crap result against West Brom. Yet again new manager same old problems. Not heart from the players. Looks like Arsenal are going to be given 3 easy points next week.

Lampard scores against Chelsea. Not going down too well with Chelsea fans that one.

glory10.png

FFS, Howard looked his shakiest form of the season this year, and Jagielka, Mirallas, Lukaku and Barry all had chances to score in the final 10 minutes within 10 yards, and missed all of them. If the team was a bit more composed on either end, we could have easily been walking away 3 points.

Hey Louis, this is why when you've already got RvP, Rooney, Di Maria, and Juan Mata you should maybe think about snagging a defender, not another striker...

What a complete breakdown defensively by United today. Up by two goals twice and couldn't even stop the heart and determination of the Foxes. Ulloa and Nugent had some pretty hard played matches. I'm sorry but I don't know why Van Gaal thinks he can fix all these problems with more firepower vice shoring up the back. Maybe he should think of going to a back four vice back three. But wait...he doesn't have the experienced players to do neither. Love seeing this falling apart of United for a second straight season.

As for next week's North London derby, I can't wait for it! It's going to be another highly electric and hotly contested affair. Bring it on and that twat Adebayor :P

Not in the EPL, but my team is the Nottingham Forest FC. Been rooting for them the last 10 years. Seems like this year might be the chance they are promoted to Premier League. I can also say that i'm excited to watch the Reds play(via internet) the Spurs Wednesday

Not in the EPL, but my team is the Nottingham Forest FC. Been rooting for them the last 10 years. Seems like this year might be the chance they are promoted to Premier League. I can also say that i'm excited to watch the Reds play(via internet) the Spurs Wednesday

Forest does have a good squad this year, one of the better in the Championship. Stuart Pearce is one of those underrated managers. Here's hoping they can make it back to the PL after a long absence.

What a complete let down by the Gunners today with the loss to Southampton in the Capital One Cup Third Round. I can't tell if Wenger cares about winning silverware if he plans on starting youth ahead of the experienced players. Ten total changes today from Saturday's 3-0 win v Villa...I am a complete loss of words.

What a complete let down by the Gunners today with the loss to Southampton in the Capital One Cup Third Round. I can't tell if Wenger cares about winning silverware if he plans on starting youth ahead of the experienced players. Ten total changes today from Saturday's 3-0 win v Villa...I am a complete loss of words.

Wenger has never given a monkeys uncle about the league cup. He was one of the first managers to devalue it as a competition by using understrength teams all because of playing extra games. This then led to other teams in the Prem doing the same. It also puts a dampner on it as when drawn against a lower league side it stops those fans from seeing the big names which they probably would never see and only reserve or youth players which is more like the Prem teams turning up for a friendly match. But hey Wenger likes his 4th place finishes more than a trophy in the cabinet.

glory10.png

Something in that report then to cover up. I believe at one point he said he wanted FIFA to be totally transparent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29385346

Sepp Blatter: Fifa chief rejects calls to publish World Cup findings

More BS and corruption coming out of the FIFA HQ. If Blatter wanted people to think this was a legitimate organization and not just people on the take, thank you, you out of touch dinosaur.

Archived