Modernizing the Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund Away added

jaker52

Not bad, the concept itself could use a bit of refining like repositioning the Adidas logo on the shorts so that it's got some space between it and the lines. Is the back of the shorts white....or is that just an issue with the rendering?

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think using a light neutral colored background (white/gray) would help the designs stand out more. There is so much going on in the clash design background it draws your attention away from the actual concept.

Bayern Munchen home kit

The first trouble was to do something to show 24 Bundesliga championships. My new system uses a gold star for 10 championships plus regular stars for one.

The current one looks pretty decent as shown below

Bayern_14_15_Home_Kit_1.jpgMy problem with it is it misses the classic all red look. I also added the world champs patch. I honestly think this is one of my best soccer kit designs.

FCBMhome1_0_page_001.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I see where you're going with this, but the white spot where the adidas logo is looks a bit too big. Try to line it up with the collar.

(lolwut "white spot")

It was part of my template because thats how Adidas does it.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

BAYERN MUNCHEN AWAY

The current one looks great, but it does not say "Bayern Munchen" to me.

FC_Bayern_Munich_away_jersey_kit_2014_20

I wanted to do the classic striped shirt here for Bayern. Also, does anyone mind telling me why I'm not getting feedback? Is it my fault? I got much more when my designs were 50x worse.

FCBMAWAY1_0_page_001.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

You aren't getting feedback because all of these seem to be lazy designs that seriously lack creativity. Both of your bayern kits are not nearly as good as their current kits and the bayer kits look like benefica for the home and Sunderland for the away kits.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I think both kits are a downgrade from the current kits. The Adidas template you're using (i think Fulham uses it still), is not only 2 or 3 years old...its pretty ugly. I'd also suggest removing the outlining on the numbers and changing the red NOB to white (along with all red that touches blue) as it will bleed together and be really hard to read.

Bayern Munich Clash Kit

I am no fan of the current clash because black just doesn't say "Bayern Munich" to me. I went for a complete redo here

Bayern_M_nchen_2014_15_Third_Kit.jpg

My inspiration was this historical jersey from a champions league final.

fbcm.jpg

My design was like it, but simpler, more modern, and overall better looking then the old Champs league jersey

FCBMCLASH1_0_page_001.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Please get rid of those stripes that run down onto the shorts. They look awful IMO. Also, the adidas stripes on the shorts should match those on the shirt as far as color go. And lastly, the number on the shorts should NEVER go up near the waste line.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The Bayer Leverkusen kits are nice, really like the use of the sky/baby blue for them. Nice touch! As for the FC Bayern Munchen's kits: I only like the third kits ass they are a throw back to a very good Bayern kit. It was nicely brought together in the concept. I also like the use of that specific template with the third kit. But I would use the same template for all three kits IMO.

I like the update! But I believe that the Adidas logo must be on one color and not too (actual rule from Adidas)... So how about moving the adidas logo and the CL patch? Also what are you exporting as? These files look pretty distorted. I'd suggest uploading to tumblr (I notice some guys did that in the World Cup Contest, helps keep details better).

I like the update! But I believe that the Adidas logo must be on one color and not too (actual rule from Adidas)... So how about moving the adidas logo and the CL patch? Also what are you exporting as? These files look pretty distorted. I'd suggest uploading to tumblr (I notice some guys did that in the World Cup Contest, helps keep details better).

I tried and it did even worse

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Borussia Dortmund Home Kit

Here is the current

Borussia_Dortmund_14_15_Home_Kit_Authent

IMO this is a good looking kit, but it doesn't have a Dortmund feel.

For mine I tried to incorporate 3 main things

The classic yellow shirt

The feel of a Puma kit

Something quite modern

I saw this kit from 11/12 to use as inspiration

bvbcrazy.jpg

and here is mine

bvbhome1_0.png

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

There's nothing wrong with elongating the numbers so that they don't appear to be squashed. The design is fine but it needs something a little more eye catching than a single gradient stripe.

Midway.png

Archived